- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Italy: Cora Seeds presents all its 2013 catalogues
The company has its own structure in Cesena (Emilia-Romagna region), at the heart of an important seed production area, where in its facilities, greenhouses, nurseries and land, it carries out breeding, evaluation and demonstration of products resulting from the research sector into which it invests energy day after day. The genetic improvement work is carried out by a group of breeders and biotechnologists who select and constitute hybrids for the Italian and other various world markets with the support of new biotechnologies and beyond.
The Cora Seeds team.
The level of professional horticulturists is constantly evolving, so in order to obtain the best products in terms of quality and quantity, and more and more healthy, the Cora Seeds research team strives to provide products that are more advanced, to meet the needs of industry and the growers themselves.
The products offered are the result of intensive research and experimentation along with partners Pop Vriend Seeds and Agrisemen that Cora Seeds intends to propose to the Italian market.
The range of the 2013 catalog is directed to various products such as onions, celery, tomato fresh and processing, watermelons, melons, peppers, brassicas, spinach, green beans, basil, sweet corn, eggplant, climbing beans and products for baby leaf production such as rucola, beets, lettuce, oriental green.
The general catalog (click here) includes: baby leaf, basil, arugula, lettuce,climbing beans, green beans and sweet corn (developed together with Pop Vriend Seeds), lettuce (developed together with Agrisemen), eggplant, pepper, tomato fresh and processing and celery.
Other products are presented in dedicated books. Such as the onion, an item on which Cora Seeds has chosen to invest economically and energetically from birth through the most advanced methods in the field of research, as well as with watermelon and melon, processing tomatoes and brassicas, the past year's investments have allowed Cora Seeds to propose new varieties to the market.
All the sales staff, agents in the different areas of the country and the technical staff are available for any technical and commercial support that you will require. The catalog contains information for the correct choice of variety and the information necessary for the best use of the products.
Cora Seeds hopes to contribute to your greatest successes!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New narrow spraying machine with a large wingspan
- 2022-01-20 3 tips for setting up a valuable PAR dashboard
- 2022-01-19 How your plants’ behaviour changes during different crop life cycle stages
- 2022-01-17 "I did not want to give up on my independence"
- 2022-01-14 Japan: 5G project launched to help remote inexperienced farmers
- 2022-01-12 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-11 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 "The average grower loses 30% of his crop because of poor air quality"
- 2022-01-07 Use your LEGO to build a cucumber house
- 2022-01-03 Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- 2022-01-03 "Digital workflow saves up to 800 paper slips a week"
- 2022-01-03 “There’s no extra work to get ready for audits; I just print out the report and I’m done”
- 2021-12-24 Atrium Agri continues acquisition path with a series of take-overs
- 2021-12-24 "A greenhouse alone is not going to be enough'"
- 2021-12-23 Binding pallets safely with the Reisopack 2830
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-23 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-21 Bama joins in research to increase Norwegian greenhouse production
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Japanese agritech startup partners with Green-PEAK IT in the Netherlands