- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference prepares for final day
- "Our greenhouses are at altitude, which greatly helps with sunlight and nighttime temperatures"
- CAN (ON): University announces research partnership with regional greenhouse operation
- Night-time heat stress: “Research will pave the way for tolerant varieties that growers can use”
- Switching to Philips LED lighting an "easy decision" for Den Haan Greenhouses from Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Cora Seeds presents all its 2013 catalogues
The company has its own structure in Cesena (Emilia-Romagna region), at the heart of an important seed production area, where in its facilities, greenhouses, nurseries and land, it carries out breeding, evaluation and demonstration of products resulting from the research sector into which it invests energy day after day. The genetic improvement work is carried out by a group of breeders and biotechnologists who select and constitute hybrids for the Italian and other various world markets with the support of new biotechnologies and beyond.
The Cora Seeds team.
The level of professional horticulturists is constantly evolving, so in order to obtain the best products in terms of quality and quantity, and more and more healthy, the Cora Seeds research team strives to provide products that are more advanced, to meet the needs of industry and the growers themselves.
The products offered are the result of intensive research and experimentation along with partners Pop Vriend Seeds and Agrisemen that Cora Seeds intends to propose to the Italian market.
The range of the 2013 catalog is directed to various products such as onions, celery, tomato fresh and processing, watermelons, melons, peppers, brassicas, spinach, green beans, basil, sweet corn, eggplant, climbing beans and products for baby leaf production such as rucola, beets, lettuce, oriental green.
The general catalog (click here) includes: baby leaf, basil, arugula, lettuce,climbing beans, green beans and sweet corn (developed together with Pop Vriend Seeds), lettuce (developed together with Agrisemen), eggplant, pepper, tomato fresh and processing and celery.
Other products are presented in dedicated books. Such as the onion, an item on which Cora Seeds has chosen to invest economically and energetically from birth through the most advanced methods in the field of research, as well as with watermelon and melon, processing tomatoes and brassicas, the past year's investments have allowed Cora Seeds to propose new varieties to the market.
All the sales staff, agents in the different areas of the country and the technical staff are available for any technical and commercial support that you will require. The catalog contains information for the correct choice of variety and the information necessary for the best use of the products.
Cora Seeds hopes to contribute to your greatest successes!
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-05 “A million gallons of water that could be recycled or repurposed”
- 2022-09-29 How to solve efficiency in farm processing
- 2022-09-27 "Increasing adoption of ag robots as more growers ‘get it’"
- 2022-09-27 Renting brings crate washing on scale within reach
- 2022-09-27 China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- 2022-09-26 Technology has become the foundation of blueberry cultivation
- 2022-09-23 Guardian Agriculture presents autonomous electric drone sprayer
- 2022-09-21 The "think tank" from Jiangsu University develops a strawberry transplanter
- 2022-09-19 From high in the mountains to a tropical island: growers are looking to add extra oxygen to their crops
- 2022-09-16 New harvesting machine allows for easy and sleek harvesting of indoor-grown produce
- 2022-09-13 ‘Drones are more cost-effective than seasonal workers’
- 2022-09-13 The importance of choosing an optimal manual gearbox/gearmotor
- 2022-09-12 The use of Artificial Intelligence to automatically sort bell peppers, potatoes and more
- 2022-09-09 Calibrating pH and EC probes on the BlueLab controller
- 2022-09-09 The importance of HVAC maintenance: how to check your heater
- 2022-09-09 Algorithms help growers determine cultivation strategies
- 2022-09-06 How Tenx Software Foundations helps businesses meet their needs
- 2022-09-01 Australia: engineers design robot strawberry picker that kills fungus with UV technology
- 2022-08-31 Robotic strawberry harvester adding more algorithms to improve harvesting precision
- 2022-08-30 Berkvens Greenhouse Mobility adds a new machine to their GLD series