- Horticultural engineering calculator - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Jack Ma visits Dutch greenhouses
- "Labor seems to be one of the most important challenges all growers face"
- Canadian greenhouse grower expands organics program
- Launch of a new non-toxic, environmentally friendly irrigation line cleaner
- "It is possible that focus in screen cloths will shift from light to energy"
Top 5 -last week
- AppHarvest's harvest robot picks snack tomatoes in Dutch Greenco greenhouse
- Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- "Alternative tools to manage insect pest outbreaks have never been more important"
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
Top 5 -last month
US: Dr. Allan Armitage consulting for Nature's Source Plant Food
“It’s easy to recommend a product I’ve used and trusted for many years in both
my home garden and plant research trials,” says Armitage. “Nature’s Source is
the plant food I believe more growers and gardeners should know about and
The foundation of Nature’s Source Plant Food products – professional and retail
– is oilseed extract, a renewable source of plant nutrition that’s effective on a
multitude of crops, flowers and vegetables. The easy-to-use liquid mixes instantly
with water. The new ready-to-spray applicator provides ease in the garden.
The concentrated formulation makes it an economical choice as well. The low-salt
formula won’t burn crops and improves plant quality. Since Nature’s Source contains organically based oilseed extract it provides a food/carbon source for beneficial soil microbes to promote healthy growing conditions.
For more information on Nature’s Source Plant Food, call 888 839-8722 or visit
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-27 Entrepreneurial venture grows in Dutch greenhouse horticulture
- 2021-10-27 “As new technologies are introduced, vegetable production methods are changing"
- 2021-10-27 US (AZ): Organic vegetable grower expands Nogales distribution center
- 2021-10-27 "Natural Branding": Made in Germany
- 2021-10-27 "This improves our capability to deliver quality on time"
- 2021-10-27 Berry grower-shipper expands into strawberry category
- 2021-10-27 Jack Ma visits Dutch greenhouses
- 2021-10-27 New technology and investments for UAE tomato grower
- 2021-10-26 Expansion of research, breeding, and production activities for Rijk Zwaan
- 2021-10-25 Horticoop to continue as an investment cooperative
- 2021-10-25 5G to further develop UAE agriculture
- 2021-10-22 PMA and United Fresh will announce new association live
- 2021-10-21 Onato gains seed funding to digitalize fruit & vegetable supply chain India
- 2021-10-21 James Cornies joins North American seed company
- 2021-10-21 Matt Roy named VP food service for Revol Greens
- 2021-10-21 Open day for the launch of midi plum suitable for central and southern Italy
- 2021-10-21 Nutritional aspects of tomatoes
- 2021-10-21 Domaine Bleu Celeste is the new home of Chris Reeskamp, Priva
- 2021-10-20 Profile Products acquires controlled release fertilizer manufacturer Florikan
- 2021-10-20 The emergence of a horticultural consortium