- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
Top 5 -yesterday
- What do papayas, vanilla and black pepper have in common?
- Recirculating hydroponics and robotic technology to save on fertigation and labour
- Downloading water tanks from across the world
- British raspberry breeding programme results in three new varieties
- Vladimir Putin wants to increase grower support
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Venere Nera F1: focus on the affirmed variety of Southern Seed
Venere Nera F1 is an eggplant variety belonging to the black oval segment.
"Venere" as Venus, the roman goddess of beauty and fertility, which are the main qualities of this eggplant variety. The "beauty" of this variety is on its fruits, which are elegant, shiny black coloured and thornless on the calix. Because of its traits, Venere Nera F1 is very appreciated on the market and on several commercial platforms. The "fertility" of this variety is, instead, its very high productivity and good fruit set, without the use of hormones.
Currently, many growers are cultivating Venere Nera F1 with great results.
The best way to cultivate this variety is under tunnel, especially in January, February and March, or on open field in June, July and August.
Click here for the catalogue on Venere Nera F1.
Southern Seed invites all whom are interested to contact the offices and the technical team at the email address email@example.com to receive more information and to visit the website www.southernseed.it where it is possible to find the whole catalogue.
Southern Seed Srl
Via Carlo Alberto, 124
97019 Vittoria (RG) - Italy
Tel./fax: +39 0932 861054
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 British raspberry breeding programme results in three new varieties
- 2020-05-28 "Breeding for the entire world from the new centre Tomato Vision"
- 2020-05-27 Topping-off for tomato breeding
- 2020-05-26 Hybridization in peppers to improve volatile composition in fully ripe fruits
- 2020-05-25 US research to study disease resistance in lettuce, boost cultivar production
- 2020-05-21 "This will largely facilitate the daily work of breeders and will create legal certainty"
- 2020-05-19 Digital image processing and analysis for plant phenotyping
- 2020-05-15 USDA updates plant breeding regulations with SECURE rule
- 2020-05-15 No more patents on plants and animals in Europe
- 2020-05-15 “The Elsanta strawberry no longer dominates”
- 2020-05-12 A new non-GMO method to edit plants with CRISPR
- 2020-05-12 US (MI): Blueberry breeder awarded USDA grant to improve fruit quality
- 2020-05-12 The diversity dynamics of greenhouse tomato varieties
- 2020-05-12 "New strawberry variety has passed the test"
- 2020-05-11 "Breeding process is continuing due to involved growers"
- 2020-05-11 "Balancing production and taste is key in the snack tomato market"
- 2020-05-08 Mexican scientists research edible corona vaccine
- 2020-05-07 Plants pass on 'memory' of stress to some progeny, making them more resilient
- 2020-05-07 "New cherry tomatoes meet the challenges facing food retailing"
- 2020-05-05 So many varieties of broccoli