- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
- Tomato Breeder - Made, The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We understand growers’ requirements and we can help optimize a better solution"
- CAN (QC): Savoura president and son missing after helicopter flight
- "It pains to say goodbye to the company my father started fifty years ago"
- "View and manage your operation from anywhere"
- Australia: Nectar Farms glasshouse project still in design phase
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Venere Nera F1: focus on the affirmed variety of Southern Seed
Venere Nera F1 is an eggplant variety belonging to the black oval segment.
"Venere" as Venus, the roman goddess of beauty and fertility, which are the main qualities of this eggplant variety. The "beauty" of this variety is on its fruits, which are elegant, shiny black coloured and thornless on the calix. Because of its traits, Venere Nera F1 is very appreciated on the market and on several commercial platforms. The "fertility" of this variety is, instead, its very high productivity and good fruit set, without the use of hormones.
Currently, many growers are cultivating Venere Nera F1 with great results.
The best way to cultivate this variety is under tunnel, especially in January, February and March, or on open field in June, July and August.
Click here for the catalogue on Venere Nera F1.
Southern Seed invites all whom are interested to contact the offices and the technical team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information and to visit the website www.southernseed.it where it is possible to find the whole catalogue.
Southern Seed Srl
Via Carlo Alberto, 124
97019 Vittoria (RG) - Italy
Tel./fax: +39 0932 861054
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-12 Researchers can finally modify plant mitochondrial DNA
- 2019-07-12 Keeping Crunchy Caesar Salads extra fresh
- 2019-07-11 University of California releases five new strawberry varieties
- 2019-07-10 Kazakh growers develop new varieties of vegetables for greenhouses
- 2019-07-10 UC Davis releases five new strawberry varieties
- 2019-07-09 Using nutrigenomics studies to understand and unlock plant’s own defences against esca
- 2019-07-03 New race of Bremia lactucae, Bl:36EU identified and denominated in Europe
- 2019-07-03 Australia: Next Gen genetic testing to give growers competitive edge
- 2019-07-02 Bell pepper wins taste award
- 2019-07-02 Variety descriptions of parental lines and hybrids now publicly available on CPVO website
- 2019-06-26 "New breeding techniques can help us tackle some profound challenges"
- 2019-06-25 Korean breeders reach out to horticultural world
- 2019-06-21 Using machine learning to predict metabolic pathways in tomatoes
- 2019-06-20 "CRISPR-Cas would never have become this big without John van der Oost"
- 2019-06-19 Opportunities for berry improvements through gene editing
- 2019-06-19 Newly discovered bush tomato plant switches between sexes
- 2019-06-14 New Zealand: Māori perspectives on gene editing technologies
- 2019-06-13 "Biotech Executive Order vital for U.S. agriculture"
- 2019-06-12 Russia: Breeding center to be created in Moscow region
- 2019-06-12 New gene-editing system precisely inserts large DNA sequences into cellular DNA