- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Producing seedlings in an off-grid LED lit vertical farming facility
- Simply Fresh investing $30M for greenhouse project in India
- 10 ha expansion for CHP-heated Leamington pepper project
- "American greenhouse horticulture is way ahead when it concerns lighting"
- Automation inside and outside Mucci’s cucumber greenhouse
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-18 Innovative cultivation concept for lit strawberry cultivation
- 2019-11-18 "Balancing irrigation and evaporation to create optimal conditions for the root zone
- 2019-11-15 New business management to cruise control aeroponics
- 2019-11-15 "I have a passion for newer life cycle companies"
- 2019-11-15 Producing seedlings in an off-grid LED lit vertical farming facility
- 2019-11-15 An automated workforce to harvest Canada’s greenhouse cucumbers
- 2019-11-14 US (NM): Successful commercial trials with luminescent greenhouse film
- 2019-11-13 Maersk to pilot a battery system to improve power production
- 2019-11-12 Terrateck shows off different tools in new video
- 2019-11-12 "Accessible solutions to help growers with better insight into substrate or water"
- 2019-11-12 Producing seedlings in an off-grid LED lit vertical farming facility
- 2019-11-08 "Already 51 greenhouses working with new data platform"
- 2019-11-08 The Lowpad enters the greenhouse
- 2019-11-07 “Never say you’re not there, then they will pass you by”
- 2019-11-06 US (CA): Smart lighting network deployed in California greenhouse
- 2019-11-06 Netherlands: Self-sufficient hi-tech greenhouse wins design prize
- 2019-11-05 Creating dawn and dusk conditions with LED
- 2019-11-05 US (TX): Researchers can now quickly, accurately scan for nutrient content in the produce aisle
- 2019-11-05 Exploring the effects of pulsed lighting application in controlled environmental agriculture
- 2019-11-05 New tools to easily access and retrieve information from Argus system