- Product Marketing Coordinator: North Europe - The Netherlands (working remotely)
- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- 3 tips for growing strawberries without daylight
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-08 "We are impressed with how well the robot handles picking and defoliation"
- 2023-02-08 Digital solution to better steer crops launched
- 2023-02-07 US: Amazon backed greenhouse starts selling via Amazon Fresh
- 2023-02-07 Greenhouses that tell you how they are doing: Can you imagine?
- 2023-02-06 Russian growers supported with lease contracts
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 Managing the greenhouse from the cloud: opportunities with SaaS
- 2023-02-03 “Everbearers profit from data-driven approach”
- 2023-02-01 Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
- 2023-02-01 Dutch bell pepper grower installs 20MW electrode boiler
- 2023-01-31 Why irrigation and nutrients should be well distributed in substrate bags
- 2023-01-31 Measuring flesh firmness has never been easier for cherries and blueberries
- 2023-01-30 "Ultrapure peroxide leads to lower plant mortality and increased disease control"
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming