- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-19 Controlling oxygen use uncommon in greenhouse horticulture
- 2019-03-19 How pepper seedlings react to supplementary red/blue light
- 2019-03-18 China: "Self-service retail from AI refrigerators makes shopping more convenient"
- 2019-03-18 UK: "More sustainable operation by increasing the water usage"
- 2019-03-18 "Time is of the essence for initiatives surrounding collective purification"
- 2019-03-15 Slovak invention to turn LEDs into 'Combined Light and Power' devices
- 2019-03-15 The effect of far-red enriched spectra on lettuce
- 2019-03-15 UK: Scientists work on tech to 'smell' when produce goes off
- 2019-03-14 UK: "Horticulture on cusp of technological revolution"
- 2019-03-14 Kidney-friendly vegetables in hydroponics
- 2019-03-13 Edible coatings as an economical and natural alternative to synthetic waxes
- 2019-03-13 Automated irrigation scheduling for substrate grown soft fruit
- 2019-03-13 New York state: New plant genome editing database launched
- 2019-03-12 Slyce debuts visual search solutions for Grocery retailers
- 2019-03-12 App enables users to control greenhouse controllers from their phones
- 2019-03-12 Scientists thread a nano-needle to modify the genes of plants
- 2019-03-12 Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- 2019-03-08 "Further technological development needed in horticulture"
- 2019-03-08 "Without good decontamination you will be pumping around diseases at 100% water reuse"
- 2019-03-07 American LED supplier to enter European market