- Lead Engineer (Horticultural Systems)
- Head Grower - Kenya
- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Head of Global Sales - Netherlands or Israel
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-24 "Heating the greenhouse by cooling our LEDs"
- 2019-05-24 "Off-grid energy system opens up new possibilities for greenhouses"
- 2019-05-24 Belgium: Tomato Masters complete 5.4Ha LED installation
- 2019-05-24 New collaboration make data-driven cultivation possible
- 2019-05-24 "New monitor gives weekly insight into Dutch, Belgian, German, and British hard discounters' fruit and veg sales"
- 2019-05-23 From two cloths to just one
- 2019-05-22 Fluence goes Europe
- 2019-05-20 "This robot will tell you if your plants are sick"
- 2019-05-17 Video: Greenhouse glazing is a precision job
- 2019-05-17 US: Innovation incubator selects first cohort of agtech startups focused on sustainable solutions
- 2019-05-17 “It is a battle to find skilled people to keep up with the technology”
- 2019-05-17 A look into the 'crop kitchen' of the World Horti Center
- 2019-05-16 There is no one best coolant
- 2019-05-15 "VPD can adjust day to day watering based on the environment your plant is in"
- 2019-05-14 LED innovation for the cultivation of algae
- 2019-05-13 Researchers develop fluorescent probes to detect Ethylene
- 2019-05-13 New HQ Havecon & Voorwinden Group opened in style
- 2019-05-10 Why your grow should be digitally integrated
- 2019-05-10 Believing in LED or choosing for HPS?
- 2019-05-09 Edible protein coating on perishables as a solution for food waste