- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 "I did not expect soil monitoring to provide so many new insights"
- 2019-07-18 "Reference cultivation under SON-T needed for conclusions about lower heat demand"
- 2019-07-18 Luminaires manufacturer Industria Lighting is back
- 2019-07-17 Meto Spray Trolley conversion kit available
- 2019-07-17 "Everything that makes the fan a fan is made here"
- 2019-07-17 Controlling light extinction means controlling production
- 2019-07-17 Expanding the term plant lighting efficacy: Putting the plant in focus
- 2019-07-16 MIT team draws on cucumbers to develop surprisingly strong artificial muscles
- 2019-07-16 Presentation of new photoconverter plastics for greenhouses
- 2019-07-12 Kenyan grower explains how Polythene Mulch technology helps increase crop production
- 2019-07-12 "View and manage your operation from anywhere"
- 2019-07-11 Cherry tomato sorter developed by students in Granada
- 2019-07-10 Netherlands: Basil producer experiences benefits of nanobubbles
- 2019-07-09 Smartphone network helps uncover hundreds of anti-cancer molecules in our food
- 2019-07-09 Innovative UK product to cut food waste
- 2019-07-09 "Spain’s new time and attendance tracking law asks for automated reporting"
- 2019-07-09 Walmart combines blockchain and QR codes for Chinese consumers
- 2019-07-08 Frigga launches super-low-cost "temperature + light sensor" real-time monitor
- 2019-07-04 AgroCares partners with DigiFarm in Kenya
- 2019-07-04 New Dutch terminal will take cucumbers from truck to train in 15 minutes