- CEO - Australia
- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Divisional Sales Manager - Canada
- Specialist meerlagenteelt / vertical farming - De Kwakel
- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How to be a hydroponic farmer: Expert advice from agricultural entrepreneur
- "If you add 1 kg of fish food, it will produce 1 kg of fish and 10-12 kg of vegetables"
- "The future holds us growing plants in warehouses"
- Biodegradable cutting and seed plug growcoon suitable for any substrate
- Cucumber growers share their vision on autonomous greenhouse cultivation
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-14 Korea: New recycling technology developed for hydroponic culture fluids
- 2021-05-14 Study on work efficiency of strawberry-harvesting robot in automated greenhouse
- 2021-05-14 Sussex tomatoes grow in harmony
- 2021-05-13 NASA spinoff BIOS launches next-generation grow lights
- 2021-05-13 "Greenhouse humidity and temperature a major concern in Ghana"
- 2021-05-13 "Small-scale Kentucky growers to also benefit from greenhouse technology"
- 2021-05-12 Redesigned dashboard for data-driven crop steering
- 2021-05-12 "Carts? There's Formula 1 technology in there"
- 2021-05-12 A plea for dynamic LED control
- 2021-05-11 "Greater ventilation and safe production with insect screens"
- 2021-05-11 Kuwait and French growers opt for aeroponic growing system
- 2021-05-11 As all components are more expensive, so is your greenhouse
- 2021-05-11 Learning by doing: Chinese plant factory model for new industry standards
- 2021-05-11 LED lighting through an energetic lens
- 2021-05-11 "Flexible, modern tools for continuing education and quality control"
- 2021-05-10 Glasshouse facility supports technology solution testing
- 2021-05-10 Greenhouse kit enables rapid switch to leafy greens in existing greenhouses
- 2021-05-10 "Promising numbers not always meet expectations on high performance growing systems"
- 2021-05-07 "Horticultural projects in China: High-tech and scalable"
- 2021-05-05 Humidity adapted greenhouse project realised in Nigeria