- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
March 14-16, Ho Chi Minh City
“HortEx Vietnam 2018 focusing on matchmaking”
A crucial part of the promotion campaign is direct contact with the visitors. The aim of the organisers is to evaluate the needs of visitors as well as participants and bring them together at the exhibition. The Vietnamese organiser has already put in place an extensive marketing and promotion campaign reaching out to the potential visitor groups.
On the website of HortEx Vietnam it is already possible for visitors to request for a meeting with one of the exhibitors. This special tool is available for all exhibitors that have made a definite booking.
In addition visitors are already able to register online for their free visitor badge.
Furthermore the strong support of the exhibition by for example Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association enables the organisers to communicate with their members and associated contacts directly.
Some 50 International companies have already registered for the exhibition. These exhibitors include: Agragex, Agrico, Agripolyane, APR – Novedades, Arrigoni S.p.A., Asthor Agricola S.A., BVB Substrates, Cermac, CMF Groupe, Cyklop International, Desch Plantpak, Enza Zaden, EUROPLANT Pflanzenzucht GmbH, Fruit Control Equipments S.r.l., HM.Clause, Holland Bulb Market, Hortus Supplies International, Idromeccanica Lucchini S.p.A., Irtec S.p.A., Koppert Biological Systems, Ludvig Svensson, Nederlandse Plastic Industrie, Netafim, Quiedan Company, Richel Group, Rijk Zwaan, RKW Hyplast NV, Royal Flowers, Sercom International, Soaplast S.r.l., Tecnidro S.r.l., Urbinati S.r.l., Zena Roses and many more.
Horticulture and Floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and HortEx Vietnam aims to serve all segments of this fast growing and promising industry with a targeted trade show.
At HortEx Vietnam participants will be able to meet key decision-makers, strengthen valuable contacts with customers and partners and explore the potential of an exciting and huge emerging market.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-29 Idaho man breaks personal record for catching grapes while juggling
- 2023-09-29 US: "Growers faced a 14% increase in wage rates"
- 2023-09-29 Seed meets Technology visitors 'ready to buy'
- 2023-09-29 Let's get ready for the VertiFarm photo report
- 2023-09-28 US: UF economist to take questions about losses to agriculture industry due to Hurricane Idalia
- 2023-09-28 New Covent Garden Market showing support for British growers
- 2023-09-28 Growers, suppliers, and researchers converge at Vertifarm show
- 2023-09-28 Operators from all over the world to discuss berries
- 2023-09-27 What's happening on the second day of VertiFarm?
- 2023-09-27 25 years of Horti-Consult International: "We're not doing too badly here"
- 2023-09-26 LeafSpec named finalist for round five of $3 Million Grow-NY Global Food and Agriculture Business Competition
- 2023-09-26 Training on microgreen farming
- 2023-09-26 US (VA): Alliances and innovation headline 2nd annual edition of CEA Summit East in Virginia
- 2023-09-25 How to master your hygiene protocols
- 2023-09-25 US: Semifinalists announced for $1 million Seeding The Future Global Food System Challenge
- 2023-09-25 New York Produce Show and Conference welcomes floral exhibitors again on December 6
- 2023-09-25 Over 200 visitors during the 'Open Energy Day' at Trias Westland geothermal project
- 2023-09-22 Dutch Chili Fest brought the heat to Eindhoven
- 2023-09-22 'Women in CEA' kicks off at VertiFarm
- 2023-09-22 Photo report: British Tomato Conference