- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
- Propagation Specialist
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Vertical solar panels under the gutter can provide significant savings in plastic greenhouses"
- The differences between greenhouse growers in US and Canada
- German grower reduces moisture in slabs with Spacer
- Half the labor if tomato grows upside down?
- China: Abundance of crops grow in arid Xinjiang desert
2017 Canadian Greenhouse Conference Photo Report
Despite the fact that it is Thanksgiving Day in Canada, we could not wait to share our picture report of last week's Canadian Greenhouse Conference.
Exhibitors, visitors and organizers of the 38th CGC can look back on a very successful edition. The exhibition space was fully booked, the speaker sessions well attended, and in terms of visitors it was also very crowded on the trade show floors.
This definitely reflected the positivity that's currently surrounding the North American greenhouse industry. Many growers are expanding and building new acreage, investigating opportunities to automate and are interested in crop enhancing technology and supplies.
Tomorrow we will highlight the current state of the Canadian greenhouse industry in our complete conference recap. For now, please sit back and enjoy the pictures that we shot.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-06-02 "AVA Magnum® grows perfectly in the Scottish climate"
- 2023-06-01 US: Growing crop of women in agriculture makes waves in Maine
- 2023-05-31 Hydroponics and Green Transformation – towards resilient food systems in the far North of Kenya
- 2023-05-31 Everyday heroes: Celebrating Philippines growers
- 2023-05-30 Philippines: Urban grower finds success thanks to microgreens
- 2023-05-30 US (WI): Greenhouse relies on solar and geothermal to grow greens for local community
- 2023-05-30 French retailers want to get closer to the production areas
- 2023-05-29 Italy: Grape growers are switching to tomatoes
- 2023-05-26 Strawberry farm provides intimate You-Pick experience to the public
- 2023-05-25 "Communicating that a virus has been detected is the responsible thing to do"
- 2023-05-25 "Main challenge for South African tomato growers is power for pumps for water, packhouses, washing machines"
- 2023-05-25 Tajikistan president visits Somon-2016 farm
- 2023-05-23 Program brings greenhouses and jobs to Xinjiang
- 2023-05-23 US: Vernon farm's greenhouse destroyed in storm just as planting was to begin
- 2023-05-22 "Winter Farm exemplifies it is possible for CEA to be profitable and sustainable"
- 2023-05-19 Turkey: 1500m2 vertical farm opened inside well-known shopping mall
- 2023-05-19 CAN (MB): “I’ve brought in more varieties and a larger number than we usually do”
- 2023-05-19 US (TN): After slow start, Grainger County tomatoes are on a roll
- 2023-05-19 Early demand from rest of Europe for Hungary’s 2023 watermelon crop
- 2023-05-19 Denmark: "Collaborating with chefs in Copenhagen boosts our image"