- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
- Group Chief Operating Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Vietnam: Newly opened greenhouse in Son La is 'part of something bigger'
- ToBRFV Europe update: more cases confirmed
- LED Lighted greenhouses shown in new photography project
- Growing tomatoes in hot countries: keeping ample light inside
- Plenty of interest in 50 hectare bankrupt Dutch greenhouse company
Top 5 -last month
- Producing seedlings in an off-grid LED lit vertical farming facility
- Simply Fresh investing $30M for greenhouse project in India
- A biodegradable plant propagation system looking to take off in the Australian market
- 10 ha expansion for CHP-heated Leamington pepper project
- "American greenhouse horticulture is way ahead when it concerns lighting"
Green walls remove NO2 from the air
The study showed that Aerogation walls, which purify air naturally without filters or sequestration, remove an average of 62.4 percent of NO2 from polluted air. The results demonstrated that the technology is effective at cleaning polluted air, as is already being done with test walls in the City of London.
The University of Texas earlier this year erected its first green wall. See it in action in the video below.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-13 US (TX): Vertical farming technique growing at A&M
- 2019-11-12 US (PA): Former steel site to see aquaponics facility
- 2019-11-12 "The vertical farming industry is growing deeper roots"
- 2019-11-12 €5 million for Dutch vertical farming research
- 2019-11-12 Rooftop greenhouses: Combining sustainability with profitability
- 2019-11-11 CAN (BC): Indoor, vertical style a growing success for this west coast grower
- 2019-11-11 Belgium: Cultivating strawberries in a four-layered cultivation system
- 2019-11-08 UK: Vertical Farming now aiding beer brewing
- 2019-11-07 Bowery grows with new facility in Maryland
- 2019-11-07 "Huge investments, confident markets, but still many uncertainties"
- 2019-11-06 Netherlands: Breaking ground for a research facility focusing on cultivation without daylight
- 2019-11-06 South Korea: Farming goes underground in Seoul subway station
- 2019-11-06 UK: Vertical farm growing in the basement of Baltic School launches its new greens project
- 2019-10-31 Entrepreneurs and government are teaming up to boost food security in the United Arab Emirates
- 2019-10-29 CAN (NS): Out-of-the-box thinking means fresh produce for campus and community
- 2019-10-28 The shipping container farm helping to feed a Dubai community
- 2019-10-28 US (CA): Plenty Los Angeles as location for new vertical farm
- 2019-10-25 Growing lettuce the green way
- 2019-10-25 Aquaponics: The future or a niche?
- 2019-10-25 Free online training courses for new hydroponics technician role in the EU and beyond