- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
- Lead Grower California USA
- Produce Construction Manager - USA
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
Top 5 -last week
- First semi-closed greenhouse completed in Shanghai in late October
- "I used to sell millions of heads of lettuce a year; not anymore"
- The coupling of nanotechnology and luminescent films to optimize greenhouse light quality
- From war zone to award-winning coconut coir factory
- Water droplets smaller than a human hair
Top 5 -last month
- Using LED grow lights and less irrigation makes stronger plants
- "Deep Water Culture continues to give encouraging results"
- "Vertical farming won’t replace all greenhouse production, but it’s more a combination of all of them"
- Lettuce in a hydroponic system: 100% organic nutrients
- "Vertical farming is not the answer for all of humanity's woes"
Innovate UK and HydroGarden £1m in vertical farming
HydroGarden will be co-funding the 12 month project by investing over £636,000 taking the total investment to almost £1m.
The VydroFarm plan will create a fully controlled commercial vertical hydroponic indoor system at HydroGarden’s Coventry site which is set to create additional jobs.
Read more at Business Quarter
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-19 Japan academia-industry body running online course on PFALs
- 2020-10-19 Inside Singapore’s huge bet on vertical farming
- 2020-10-16 LED lighting helps Canadian vertical farm to increase food production all year round
- 2020-10-16 "Sometimes greenhouses aren’t as efficient as you would think,"
- 2020-10-16 Tupperware helps astronauts grow food in space
- 2020-10-15 Plenty secures $140 million in Series D financing round
- 2020-10-14 Amazon Alexa Fund invests in vertical farming system for consumers
- 2020-10-14 US (KY): AppHarvest launches container farm at high school
- 2020-10-13 Driscoll’s and Plenty agree to grow strawberries indoors
- 2020-10-12 UK: Growing Underground to open new site on London’s outskirts
- 2020-10-09 Philippines: Partnership for aquaponics tech and center for urban agri
- 2020-10-09 Publix is helping people connect with their food through hydroponics
- 2020-10-09 CNBC takes a look at the future of vertical farming
- 2020-10-08 CAN (ON): Farm Boy deal just the beginning for indoor farming startup
- 2020-10-08 Vertical farm start-up wins Ahold Delhaize innovation pitch competition
- 2020-10-08 Advancing indoor farming in Asia
- 2020-10-07 A peek inside the 'farm of the future'
- 2020-10-07 CubicFarms expands market for fresh produce system into insect farming
- 2020-10-05 Optimising plant growth in vertical farms
- 2020-10-02 Vertical farm allows delivery of fresh herbs to London restaurants within hours