- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch knowledge and premium products in the Balkan region
- Sealable, recyclable, repulpable specialty papers
- Interview Ted Duijvesestijn on geothermal energy, waste and the future of indoor growing
- Perfecting produce and powering a sprouting industry
- 5 hectare tomato greenhouse launched in Turkmenistan
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
Acrobatic Controls and iSpecs scoop Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Based in Jordan Station, Ontario, Van den Ende and Galenkamp are owners of iSPECS Inc. and ACROBATic Controls Inc. Both of them are team members of the Acrobat Projects group of companies, specialized in the engineering, design, manufacturing, installation and services for automation systems in the North American greenhouse industry
The team members of the Acrobat Projects group of companies.
Since 1994, the Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (NEYA) have been honouring enterprising people whose businesses have made significant differences in the community, and in our lives. The awards are a symbol of achievement for those innovative entrepreneurs who provide inspiration, exemplify excellence and carry out their unique vision.
Mike Galenkamp and Al van den Ende on stage at the Niaga Entrepreneur of the Year Awards ceremony.
Galenkamp and Van den Ende have been honored for their technical knowledge and involvement in many greenhouse projects over the past few years. We visited one of them last year; the expansion of the cucumber production at Martens Greenhouses in Beamsville, Ontario, where they were responsible for the extensive implementation of control techniques.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-07 Developing horticultural expertise worldwide
- 2020-07-07 Kevin Helash new CEO of Marrone Bio
- 2020-07-07 UbiQD partners with Solvay to distribute luminescent greenhouse covers
- 2020-07-07 Amy O'Shea from president to CEO of Certis USA
- 2020-07-06 Applications for 2021 Nuffield Scholarships open
- 2020-07-06 Dutch knowledge and premium products in the Balkan region
- 2020-07-03 Dominique Amilien appointed CEO of Vilmorin-Mikado
- 2020-07-03 Harvest House turnover grows by over 10%
- 2020-07-03 Peter van Dijck new president of Cooperative Fossa Eugeniana U.A.
- 2020-07-03 New OMRI Mexico review program
- 2020-07-03 New biotechnology production facility in Poland
- 2020-07-02 Danish supermarket group partners with Too Good To Go to combat food waste
- 2020-07-02 Aquaponics center under construction on St. Croix
- 2020-07-02 New business premises for Stolze
- 2020-07-02 USDA files action against Texas company for alleged PACA violations
- 2020-07-02 "Spring was generally excellent for Dutch strawberry growers"
- 2020-07-02 $50 mln venture launched: 1868 Ventures
- 2020-07-02 45 years Logiqs: From container systems to vertical farming and warehouse automation
- 2020-07-02 The Australian Made kangaroo is here to stay
- 2020-07-02 FFT Expo welcomes UKUAT as show partner