- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Netherlands
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- "Dry-fog is the next generation of aeroponics"
- Indian grower capitalizes on market opportunities with AI
- PlantLab to open new vertical farms with €20M investment
Acrobatic Controls and iSpecs scoop Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Based in Jordan Station, Ontario, Van den Ende and Galenkamp are owners of iSPECS Inc. and ACROBATic Controls Inc. Both of them are team members of the Acrobat Projects group of companies, specialized in the engineering, design, manufacturing, installation and services for automation systems in the North American greenhouse industry
The team members of the Acrobat Projects group of companies.
Since 1994, the Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (NEYA) have been honouring enterprising people whose businesses have made significant differences in the community, and in our lives. The awards are a symbol of achievement for those innovative entrepreneurs who provide inspiration, exemplify excellence and carry out their unique vision.
Mike Galenkamp and Al van den Ende on stage at the Niaga Entrepreneur of the Year Awards ceremony.
Galenkamp and Van den Ende have been honored for their technical knowledge and involvement in many greenhouse projects over the past few years. We visited one of them last year; the expansion of the cucumber production at Martens Greenhouses in Beamsville, Ontario, where they were responsible for the extensive implementation of control techniques.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-08-10 In Memoriam: Roland Gazer
- 2020-08-10 Fluence and Quality Wholesale partner to expand LED solutions throughout Canada
- 2020-08-10 New Zealand’s first food waste-to-bioenergy facility gets underway
- 2020-08-10 Finka and Equilibrium announce partnership and expansion project
- 2020-08-10 US (NY): Vertical Field to launch in-store vertical farm at Evergreen Market
- 2020-08-10 Martha Stewart, J.D. Vance and David Lee join board of AppHarvest
- 2020-08-10 In Memoriam: Wouter de Jong
- 2020-08-10 HortiDaily is back
- 2020-08-10 Agroponiente expands its facilities in Almería with a new logistics warehouse
- 2020-08-10 Tomra Food opens new regional headquarters in Latin America
- 2020-07-24 Misfits Market raises $85 mln series B funding
- 2020-07-24 Lawrence Ross new Chief Product Officer IGS
- 2020-07-24 Turkey: Increasing demand for smart indoor gardens
- 2020-07-24 Walter Bruins Slot new COO at Bom Group
- 2020-07-24 Five years of Ridder screens
- 2020-07-24 HortiDaily Holiday
- 2020-07-23 A Horti-baby is born!
- 2020-07-23 US (FL): CO2 Gro announces commercial feasibility with leafy greens grower
- 2020-07-23 Bejing National Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation Park to be expanded
- 2020-07-23 Sweet baby cauliflower and sweet baby broccoli introduced