- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We will supply 2 million kg of fresh produce to the UAE market in 2021"
- Investors perception: “Cute millennials with a container farm”
- It all started with two teenagers and one invention
- Modern 'dude ranch' uses solar greenhouse to help wounded vets and their families
- Is it possible to cut lettuce in just one second?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- “If we really want to make a change, we should intensively invest in innovation and technique in Africa”
- "Algorithm predicted irrigation need much better than I can with 38 years experience"
- "The sheer size of this pepper greenhouse makes it a remarkable project"
- Increasing yield, while improving plant quality and driving down energy costs
- Get your copy of the Greenhouse Guide
Acrobatic Controls and iSpecs scoop Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Award
Based in Jordan Station, Ontario, Van den Ende and Galenkamp are owners of iSPECS Inc. and ACROBATic Controls Inc. Both of them are team members of the Acrobat Projects group of companies, specialized in the engineering, design, manufacturing, installation and services for automation systems in the North American greenhouse industry
The team members of the Acrobat Projects group of companies.
Since 1994, the Niagara Entrepreneur of the Year Awards (NEYA) have been honouring enterprising people whose businesses have made significant differences in the community, and in our lives. The awards are a symbol of achievement for those innovative entrepreneurs who provide inspiration, exemplify excellence and carry out their unique vision.
Mike Galenkamp and Al van den Ende on stage at the Niaga Entrepreneur of the Year Awards ceremony.
Galenkamp and Van den Ende have been honored for their technical knowledge and involvement in many greenhouse projects over the past few years. We visited one of them last year; the expansion of the cucumber production at Martens Greenhouses in Beamsville, Ontario, where they were responsible for the extensive implementation of control techniques.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-22 Matt Roney new Lumileds CEO
- 2020-09-22 California Giant strengthens executive team
- 2020-09-21 AgEye Technologies announces formation of Scientific Advisory Board
- 2020-09-21 Gratitude to gastronomy from the Agricultural Entrepreneur of 2020
- 2020-09-21 Christiane Lambert new Copa president
- 2020-09-18 IGS signs significant export deal with Jungle to supply French retail market
- 2020-09-18 Lettuce color!
- 2020-09-18 UK: Polymer Logistics helps tomato producer APS Group to optimise supply chain
- 2020-09-18 Mike Ecker announced as winner of 2020 CPMA lifetime achievement award
- 2020-09-18 Oppy focuses on expanding procurement and exports with two key promotions
- 2020-09-18 Fairway Green Cannabis and Acniti to collaborate on nanobubble technologies for North American market
- 2020-09-17 Brandt expands Ag sales team in Pacific Northwest and Canada
- 2020-09-17 Stuart Brown new Inari CFO
- 2020-09-17 Automated mobile aeroponics maker becomes certified B Corp
- 2020-09-17 Canada: Ecoation wins World in 2050’s Olympics of Innovation
- 2020-09-17 Infarm raises $170M during pandemic to grow largest urban vertical farming network in the world
- 2020-09-17 “The COVID-19 pandemic provided an unexpected level of challenge"
- 2020-09-17 FDA issues first injunction under Produce Safety Rule to Illinois-based food manufacturer
- 2020-09-17 "We believe that the consumption of Redi will grow considerably in the coming years"
- 2020-09-17 Temasek signs agreement to acquire majority stake in Rivulis