- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- What not to do when starting a new crop
- “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Corona-update: More than 26,000 Brits to pick fruit and veg in the UK
- "We are reaching our capacity, so I guess that’s our new baseline"
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
Vineland researchers building vitality of greenhouse vegetable market
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-07 What not to do when starting a new crop
- 2020-04-07 The first vegetable seedling listed company realizes "5G planting"
- 2020-04-07 Novel agricultural crop production, recycling water
- 2020-04-07 Delaying crop growth in anticipation of better times
- 2020-04-07 Russian greenhouse industry appeals to the government
- 2020-04-07 “This is what we call hands-free cultivation"
- 2020-04-06 How to start a commercial greenhouse, CEA facility, or indoor farm
- 2020-04-03 "Our focus is no longer on self-production"
- 2020-04-03 #FlowerBoostChallenge crosses borders
- 2020-04-02 How greenhouse automation can assist social distancing
- 2020-04-02 Turkey ranks among top countries with geothermal greenhouses
- 2020-04-02 Poland’s first full LED lighting in pink tomato greenhouse installed
- 2020-04-01 "We are increasingly seeing large horticultural projects in China"
- 2020-03-31 More than 30,000 hectares of greenhouses operate at full capacity in Almeria
- 2020-03-31 Rise in fruit and vegetable prices the result of cold weather, Turkish traders say
- 2020-03-30 Research into the quality of drainage water in soil-bound crops
- 2020-03-30 Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- 2020-03-30 Canadian grower quarantines workers to remain ahead of the curve
- 2020-03-27 Russia: Measures to avoid shortage of fresh vegetables during epidemic
- 2020-03-27 Politicians rejects mega-greenhouse in Middle Franconia