- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
AgroWorld Uzbekistan 2022
Date : 3/16/2022 - 3/18/2022
Location : Uzbekistan, Tashkent
Time : 10:00-17:00
AgroWorld Uzbekistan is an only one exhibition in Uzbekistan that represents the entire supply chain, with 6 sectors involved:
Greenhouse complex construction;
Equipment for watering, heat supply, and micro-climate;
Technologies for growing mushrooms and vegetable, flower, and green crops;
Promising varieties and hybrids of vegetable food crops; planting material;
Soils and growing media, fertilizers, plant protection agents;
Grading, packaging, and processing technologies.
The B2B meetings, specialised conferences, dynamic areas and many other events offer visitors not only business opportunities, but also an occasion for learning and discussion.
AgroWorld Uzbekistan is the main business platform for establishing contacts and studying the development trends of greenhouse horticulture in Uzbekistan.