- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Berry Grower - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Top 5 -yesterday
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
- ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- Strawberry substrate production systems: a review by Omafra
Top 5 -last week
- "Transparent solar panels offer opportunities in energy transition"
- "Growing more quality with less, AgTech in hydroponics is part of the solution”
- "Philippines offer great potential for coco substrate market"
- Electricity for the people, heat for the plants
- 2.8M square feet glass farm in Lancaster, CA approved
Top 5 -last month
swop 2021 - Shanghai World of Packaging
Date : 11/23/2021 - 11/25/2021
Location : Shanghai New International Expo Center (SNIEC)
Shanghai World of Packaing (swop) is the essential packaging event for various sectors including food, beverage, confectionery, baked goods, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and daily care products, non-food consumer goods and industrial goods. Swop is a comprehensive platform not only meeting current demands for the entire supply chain but also identifying packaging trends for the future.