- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Shanghai's largest vegetable greenhouse opened
- "We're expanding because we want to continue to support food service"
- New climate control algorithm improves greenhouse climate control
- Water treatment system eliminates excess sodium in irrigation water
- Half of Sicilian companies report Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus infections
Top 5 -last week
- New guide on soilless culture available
- "We can produce nineteen different varieties under the same roof"
- AppHarvest announces 2020 financial results
- Inventors imagine a farming future without floods and hail storms wrecking crops
- "We've become a local area supplier for Leamington, Kingsville & Chatham-Kent region"
Top 5 -last month
Eurasian horticulture demands advanced supplies; BenimPlast increases business
BenimPlast' Elya Madambekova and Mustafa Sert during the GreenTech in Amsterdam.
It required many efforts before Mustafa Sert was able to convince the Turkish growers about the advantages of better supplies. His company Benimtex initially was founded as a producer of agricultural textiles, and since 2006 it started importing products for the greenhouse industry from leading manufacturers. "By that time, the Turkish greenhouse industry was already well developed and we knew many farmers from our textile business. We saw a chance to serve these customers with all round supplies like truss supporting systems, shade nets, greenhouse films and plastics, irrigation tape, drippers, etc. As the next step, we started to support the growers with additional consulting and information on improving their production outputs.
In the beginning, part of the range was imported and another part was manufactured by BenimPlast, as stated by Mustafa Sert, owner of the company, “we joined with successful partners and became a more powerful player in the market, using new technologies and methods developed in countries like Japan, Mexico, USA and Canada.”
Nowadays Benimplast /Benimtex is one of the most popular suppliers for the Turkish greenhouse growers; amongst their clientèle are Turkey’s largest greenhouse growers. "In this industry there is fierce competition with many players on the market. There are many products from abroad, but in Turkey we are one of the most popular companies as we are local. We know our customers and they know us, we are familiar with the culture and the industry habits, like dealing with after sales and support; we believe that this is a key factor to our success."
Besides Turkey, Benimplast is also paving the way for successful advanced horticulture outside it's home country. "We are increasingly active in surrounding countries such as Russia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Belarus. We have local staff in these countries that support and inform the growers about our products. Next to this, being the exclusive partner for Riococo coir substrate in Eurasia has brought us many new clients. We managed to introduce Riococo’s top notch substrate combinations that were developed in USA and Japan to our clients successfully. Riococo is an ISO 9001:2008 company, and our focus is to introduce their range of high quality substrate products to our clients.”
Mustafa Sert of BenimPlast together with Shan Halamba of Riococo
"Our customers are very satisfied about the highest quality growing substrate from Riococo. Majority of the new growers managed to increase their tomato yield per square meter from 47 to 60 kilos", Mustafa Sert said. "The growers share this great news with their fellow colleagues in the local industries; the success story is spreading like wild fire and our customer portfolio is expanding rapidly. "
With the help of local staff and sales persons, main targets for the firm are to continue providing an excellent service and really high quality products. “Gaining the growers trust is essential for us, so the quality of our service is of paramount importance and we consequently aim to become one of Eurasia’s best companies,” Mustafa Sert concludes.
For more information about Riococo Benimplast:
Benimplast / Benimtex
Direct contact with Riococo:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-04 "Cost savings come through different stages of production"
- 2021-03-01 "Why plants prefer coir, and growers as well"
- 2021-02-23 New line of sustainable, organic greenhouse growing media
- 2021-02-19 "Our goal is to reach more than 400 hectares in the next 3 years"
- 2021-02-18 Ireland "must be allowed" to mill peat for horticulture until viable alternative found
- 2021-02-11 "Each raw material has an impact on the environment"
- 2021-02-08 Going towards a higher share of peat alternatives in phases
- 2021-02-05 “Sustainable alternative to stonewool and peat gaining traction in the market”
- 2021-01-12 "We are investing to secure the coco supply"
- 2021-01-12 Yellow Pallet: Banana fibre pallets substantially reduce CO2 emissions
- 2021-01-05 Research into organic residues as potting soil constituents
- 2020-12-24 "We were keen to move away from bulk and focus more on the top segment"
- 2020-12-23 "Strawberry production with organic fertilizer is significantly higher”
- 2020-12-22 Research into organic residues as potting soil constituents
- 2020-12-18 "New peat substitute is aggregate for substrates"
- 2020-12-01 Jiffy doubles its growbags range
- 2020-11-30 Compost made from recycled organics a big winner for greenhouse radish grower
- 2020-11-24 Growing Media Europe welcomes two new members
- 2020-11-24 "Demand for high quality substrates growing in China"
- 2020-11-12 HC’s fiber solutions earn USDA certification for biobased products