In only one week, visitors of GreenTech Amsterdam can discover the latest innovations in worldwide horticulture technology. AI (Artificial Intelligence) and algorithms are becoming increasingly important in greenhouses. Smart AI solutions, robotics, and autonomous greenhouses are, therefore, rightly receiving a great deal of attention. The value is becoming clearer, and growers are embracing these technologies step by step.
Blue Radix is one of the innovative exhibitors at GreenTech. Blue Radix is a Dutch AI specialist in autonomous growing and offers award-winning AI solutions for greenhouses worldwide. In Hall 5 and booth 5.212, they can tell you more about:
· The value of AI for the greenhouse horticulture industry. · How Autonomous Growing with Crop Controller works in practice.
· The benefits of Crop Controller: manage more hectares and increase operational profit.
· The guidance from Autonomous Greenhouse Managers.
· Experiences from growers worldwide who already use this in commercial greenhouses.
Knowledge session Autonomous growing & smart IPM solutions
On Wednesday, 15 June, from 2.00-2.45 p.m. (CEST), Ronald Hoek, CEO of Blue Radix, will give a presentation in the Crops Theatre about the value of autonomous growing. Followed by a panel discussion. More information below.
· Presentation | Autonomous growing: a digital brain for your greenhouse! Ronald Hoek, Chief Executive Officer, Blue Radix AI is a powerful technology that helps growers to optimize yield while minimizing costs for energy and fertilizers. Get insights into the approach and value of Autonomous Growing with Crop Controller.
· Panel discussion| How Autonomous Growing and Smart IPM-solutions mutually reinforce. Afterwards, Ronald joins Dr. Saber Miresmailli, CEO and Co-Founder of Ecoation, for a panel discussion about the impact of AI on cultivation and strategy. The panel discussion is moderated by Vincent Jalink, CEO of NLresearch.