Learn how CHP systems can cost-effectively use both natural gas and renewable energy resources for CEA – with the added bonus of carbon dioxide capture.
Greenhouses and vertical farms are an ideal application for CHP as they demand substantial heat and power. CHP systems generate electricity on-site, and the resulting waste heat is used to provide facility electricity, heating, cooling, dehumidification, and CO2 capture. CHP-connected sites are used widely in Europe and Canada to control and optimize the growing environment – and this solution is now taking off in the U.S.
The panel of global experts will provide perspectives on technology, systems solutions, and financing.
· Rich Sweetser – President, Exergy Partners and Sr. Advisor, U.S. DOE CHP Deployment Team
· Kurt Parbst – President, Parbst Horti Facility, LLC
· Dick Kramp – Sales Director, Center of Excellence CEA, AB Energy USA, LLC
· Murray Millander – Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, Enrgistx, Inc.
· Howard Ulep – Director of Finance, RWH Energy
Register via this link.