Greenhouses provide gardeners with an efficient way to provide a warm and humid environment for plants. However, it is not always an easy ride. This video features a farm in Nyahururu to discover the challenges of growing herbs in a greenhouse.
- Horticultural engineering calculator - Maasdijk, The Netherlands
- Assistant Manager - Perth, Tasmania
- Laboratory Manager: Nematology - Stevensville (ON) Canada
- CEO for Tissue Culture Lab - Indonesia
- Sales Engineer North America
- European market Sales Representative: Cut Flower crops
- Head Grower - Niagara-on-the-Lake (ON) Canada
- “Mayesh” Sales Representative - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Buyer - Los Angeles (CA) USA
- “Mayesh” Branch Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Jack Ma visits Dutch greenhouses
- "Labor seems to be one of the most important challenges all growers face"
- Canadian greenhouse grower expands organics program
- Launch of a new non-toxic, environmentally friendly irrigation line cleaner
- "It is possible that focus in screen cloths will shift from light to energy"
Top 5 -last week
- AppHarvest's harvest robot picks snack tomatoes in Dutch Greenco greenhouse
- Tomato cultivation declines across Europe due to high costs and ToBRV
- Humid autumn challenges propagators on lit tomato crops
- "Alternative tools to manage insect pest outbreaks have never been more important"
- Israel: Taking away the hurdles for growers to start indoor vanilla orchid cultivation
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-28 Solar greenhouses lengthen growing season in Pakistan's mountains
- 2021-10-28 Greenhouse complex in Belgium gets new function as 'agro-incubator'
- 2021-10-28 “We’re sharing our geothermal energy source with the local spa”
- 2021-10-27 US (TX): Ector County unveils two new greenhouses
- 2021-10-27 New Czech tomato greenhouse count on residual heat
- 2021-10-26 "Sensor data and airflows can automatically improve climate without human intervention"
- 2021-10-25 A greenhouse on your yacht
- 2021-10-25 Berry project aims to spark a boom in greenhouse sector
- 2021-10-22 Supporting fresh and local products at Ogburn Berries and Produce
- 2021-10-22 US (PHL): A greenhouse on La Salle University's roof
- 2021-10-22 First contours of Floriade greenhouse complex visible
- 2021-10-22 US (CO): An update on the Hampton-Preston Greenhouse
- 2021-10-21 US(RI): greenhouse owner donates pumkins to local school
- 2021-10-21 New £7m strawberry growing facility realized
- 2021-10-21 Why a custom greenhouse?
- 2021-10-21 The Dutch answer to Saudi-Arabia’s demand for self-sufficiency in food security
- 2021-10-21 Irish growers turn over a new leaf with salads after mushrooms and snails
- 2021-10-21 Chimney demolition
- 2021-10-20 Building a passive solar greenhouse in Inner Mongolia
- 2021-10-20 US (KY): Murray High School applies for funding for greenhouse