The 1st open call of agROBOfood will grant proposals within a few months. Hopefully you are already active engaging with Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to prepare the nice proposals. "We already see that the Open Call brings agrifood robotics alive. Whether a proposal will be granted or will not be granted, in either case, Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) play an important role in bringing the project to a success," says Josje Verbeeken.
Organised by Wageningen University & Research, the date is Tuesday July 14, starting at 15:00 and lasts for an hour. The medium will be Microsoft Teams and Slido for the interaction.
To help DIHs in this task we will organize a specific webinar for DIHs that are already active or are willing to become active in the agROBOfood network. The webinar will provide answers on questions as:
- What are the latest insights in the open call evaluation?
- What are best practices in helping SMEs setting up their proposal?
- What can a DIH do when a proposal is not granted?
- How can DIHs make stronger connections with each other
The target audience:
- Registered DIHs of the agROBOfood network
- DIHs that have applied for an agROBOfood membership
- For this we set up the following program and panel discussion:
Source: Wageningen University & Research.