After 90 physical editions, this year due to the COVID-19 situation, Cultivate will be held digitally; Cultivate'20 Virtual. It is an event for the entire green industry and this virtual edition, taking place from July 13-16, there will be 200 3D virtual booths from exhibitors representing all sectors of the industry, as well as stunning new varieties and leading new products.
Click here or on the image to view the video.
Start Learning with an All-Access Education Pass
Besides the booths, more than 50 education sessions will be held. One can sign up for an All-Access Education Pass during registration, and learn from the best in the industry from the comfort of your home or office.
It is also possible to tune in for Live education sessions to have a chance to interact with speakers and have your questions answered. Or, learn on your time with On-Demand sessions, released daily.
Explore their education sessions to find a series that is right for you, such as "Considering Hemp?", "A Retailer's Planning Guide for 2021", "It's All About the Workforce - Training for Success", or the "Landscape Management Series":
How do you reduce labor needs with proper weed control and PGRs? Learn the answer to this question plus better diagnosis and management of pest and disease issues in this landscape management series.
On the Main Stage: AmericanHort State of the Industry Presentation
Monday, July 13 at 11:30 AM ET
In the first of their daily Main Stage sessions, hear from the industry’s most experienced leadership team on where our industry stands today and what the future holds. Learn from the experts on how to plan and navigate the environment of strong spring sales, record government stimulus, but an uncertain economic future.
Meet the presenters:
Check out the Full Schedule to learn more about this presentation, as well as our other Main Stage events, including:
- Management Lessons from a Pandemic Town Hall: What I Learned about Management, Leadership, and Myself
- Women in Horticulture: Strategic Networking and Mentorship;
- Accessing and Building Power through Relationships
- What Lies Ahead Town Hall: Charting an industry path forward
Get Connected at Cultivate'20 Virtual
There are plenty of opportunities to socialize and network online at Cultivate'20 Virtual, including:
- Morning Coffee Chats - Start the day with casual conversations with other attendees in the Networking Lounge.
- Daily Industry Interaction Roundtable Discussions - Answer discussion questions, share ideas, and learn while meeting industry peers.
- Evening Social Gatherings - Join Us July 13-15 at 5 PM ET for special socials, including the tHRIve Garden Party, Plugged-In, Unplugged, and the Cultivate'20 Virtual Happy Hour.
Learn more about the discussion topics in the Cultivate’20 Virtual schedule.
For more information