The GreenTech show in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, has been rescheduled to 20-22 October 2020 and the Commercial Horticultural Association (CHA) is organising the British Pavilion at the event, supported by the Department for International Trade (DIT).
GreenTech was due to take place on 8-10 June 2020 in Amsterdam but with the outbreak of coronavirus the organisers decided to postpone the show to October.
Now a new date has been confirmed and those UK companies still intending to exhibit can work on their plans for the show, and for eligible SMEs taking part there will be the added advantage of Department for International Trade grants arranged by the CHA. If you are interested in exhibiting at the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
When the decision to postpone GreenTech was made, the CHA put together a package of additional publicity and support to ensure all UK exhibitors’ brands and product introductions are promoted to buyers through key international media.
The CHA starts the promotion process here by highlighting companies and products that were due to be present at GreenTech on the original show date:
- Agralan Ltd (Hall 10, Stand 10.111C). Agralan supplies a selection of pheromone traps and insect nets for a wide range of fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops. Within the UK it provides pollination services and biological controls. In addition, Agralan also offers a range of products for the amateur market. Website: www.agralan.co.uk
- Delta - T Devices (Hall 10, Stand 10.114A). The market leading WET Sensor Kit gives unparalleled performance in monitoring substrate conditions for true precision horticulture. The new WET 150 multi-parameter sensor offers accurate moisture, EC, and temperature measurements with SDI-12 interface, a low price, and a 5-year warranty, while the SM150T Soil Sensor has already become a choice product for system integrators, backed by its 5- year warranty and reliable performance. Finally, the innovative PR2 Profile Probe allows convenient moisture measurements to one metre and can be used as a portable device, or fixed installation. Website: www.delta-t.co.uk
- INDO Lighting Ltd (Hall 10, Stand 10.111B). INDO is an innovative UK manufacturer of highly stable, cost-effective LED lighting solutions for the horticulture market. Its LED grow light (INDO ELEMENT) is a pioneering 1-for-1 top lighting replacement for up to 1000W High-Pressure Sodium (HPS). It can be installed without rewiring and has no external driver, giving customers 100,000 hours’ continuous operation with no PPF degradation over time, delivering more predictable results for the life of the product. Website: www.indolighting.com/grow
- Plater Bio (Hall 10, Stand 10.110C). Plater Bio has developed the revolutionary hydroponic fertilizer ‘Gold Leaf’, which supplies all plant nutrients in one product. This means there is no longer a need to use ‘A’ and ‘B’ products in hydroponics. In addition, Gold Leaf is pH optimized and buffered, plus it dechlorinates tap water. As a result, Gold Leaf is the first ‘single step’ hydroponic fertilizer and can radically simplify any hydroponic system and opens up the possibilities for growing new hydroponic crops in completely new scenarios. Website: www.platerbio.co.uk
- REMIN (Hall 10, Stand 10.111C). Treating soil with naturally occurring REMIN Volcanic Rock Dust can help boost fertility, leading to healthier vegetables, fruit and flowers and improved yield. Additionally, the chemical reactions and biological processes triggered by adding REMIN Volcanic Rock Dust to soil significantly boosts soil’s natural carbon capture capability. Scientific research shows that for every tonne added, 70 to 260kg CO2 can be removed from the atmosphere over time. Website: www.reminscotland.com