The Seed Biotechnology Center at UC Davis is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year. They are appreciating the past and looking forward. On Thursday, September 12, 2019 the SBC will host a day-long event with panels highlighting researchers, students, industry representatives and policymakers. The day will conclude with a special Seed Central monthly networking event celebrating the 10th anniversary (separate registration required).
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Account Manager Fleuristes France - Hollande du Nord
- Account Manager Benelux Team - Midden-Nederland
- Assistant Breeder - Moerstraten, Netherlands
- Inkoper retail - Aalsmeer
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
On 12 September, 2019
US (CA): Seed Biotechnology Center at UC Davis celebrates 20th anniversary
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-12 Crop specialists create new breeding protocol for raspberries
- 2019-09-11 Spanish research project improves technique to obtain strawberries with a longer shelf life
- 2019-09-11 Mexican researchers develop habanero peppers for the pharmaceutical industry
- 2019-09-10 American raspberry varieties gets selected by European customers
- 2019-09-10 Dutch-Canadian mingle at tomato dinner in Leamington
- 2019-09-10 "Shift to indeterminate tomatoes to serve growing protected tomato cultivation market"
- 2019-09-09 Apple hexose transporter MdHT2.2 altered sugar concentration in tomato fruit
- 2019-09-04 "American market: Tomato acreage and specialty segment growing"
- 2019-09-03 The Myanmar Seed Association officially established
- 2019-08-30 Fusarium-resistant cucumber varieties introduced
- 2019-08-27 "Why more companies should follow Mann’s lead on GMO labelling"
- 2019-08-26 UF/IFAS Researchers close in on a tastier tomato
- 2019-08-23 "GMO and editing is the way of the future"
- 2019-08-22 US (CA): Seed Biotechnology Center at UC Davis celebrates 20th anniversary
- 2019-08-21 UK scientists set to improve shelf-life of strawberries
- 2019-08-20 The quest for better-tasting tomatoes
- 2019-08-20 Dutch researchers aim for 100% use of tomato biomass
- 2019-08-19 Neighboring aromatic-aromatic amino acid combination governs activity divergence between tomato phytoene synthases
- 2019-08-15 "Providing knowledge a breeder can use and a grower can benefit from"
- 2019-08-15 Romaine lettuce cultivars with low tissue browning