Fans in the greenhouse are of course installed for a reason. But if you choose to install (an extra) one, you clearly want to know its effect. But how do you show that, without rows of figures, how do you show it in a simple manner?
- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-21 New study could lead to the development of healthier broccoli and cabbage
- 2020-02-21 New low-temperature condensing boiler helps saving on energy costs
- 2020-02-20 Automated drip irrigation scheduling for maximizing water use efficiency
- 2020-02-20 "With vision & AI as a starting point, our product line is growing"
- 2020-02-19 Miele offers solution for domestic vertical agriculture
- 2020-02-18 Combine harvesting work with hygiene
- 2020-02-18 Start-up introducing an automatic QC and data analytics platform
- 2020-02-17 Empowering growers with Digital Crop Management
- 2020-02-17 "Many opportunities in Vietnam if you can offer feasible technologies to the growers"
- 2020-02-17 Replacing Haze by Hortiscatter provides more information about light diffusion
- 2020-02-14 What is the impact of shading paints on greenhouse climate?
- 2020-02-13 "We want to maximize the benefits of traditional HPS lamps"
- 2020-02-12 SolData Instruments selected as dealer for Apogee Instruments in Iceland
- 2020-02-12 US (NC): Greenhouse vegetable growers support plant sciences initiative
- 2020-02-12 Australian produce supplier to use AI for predicting berry yield
- 2020-02-11 Industry follows horticulture with placement of the lightweight silo cover
- 2020-02-10 IUV's objective is to replace plastic packaging with coating to reduce food waste
- 2020-02-07 University creates portable device for on-site E. coli testing
- 2020-02-07 Oreon launches new 1000W water-cooled fixture
- 2020-02-07 How utilising the latest fogging technology will keep your crops happy and healthy