Fans in the greenhouse are of course installed for a reason. But if you choose to install (an extra) one, you clearly want to know its effect. But how do you show that, without rows of figures, how do you show it in a simple manner?
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
Top 5 -yesterday
- Further growth for biggest Dutch tomato grower
- Lighting research consortium brings CEA community industry-ready technologies
- The 'shiny object' problem plaguing indoor ag
- CAN (ON): Roots of cleaner water found in greenhouse waste, says UWindsor student
- "Rising interest in hydrosalads, advantageous cultivation techniques should be emphasized more"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-19 US (AZ): Agrivoltaics proves mutually beneficial across food, water, energy nexus
- 2019-09-19 UK: Heliospectra to supply new technology for John Innes Centre
- 2019-09-18 Winning teams for participation in Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge announced
- 2019-09-17 "Cooling technology increases total plant yield of basil by 30%"
- 2019-09-17 "Use of X-rays to upgrade seeds fits in 'Mission Zero'"
- 2019-09-17 Greenhouse drone manufacturer selected as StartLife startup
- 2019-09-17 Tips on how to properly use commercial LED grow lights
- 2019-09-17 New laser technology to achieve prolonged shelf-life
- 2019-09-16 Pest control with Agrintech nets
- 2019-09-16 Seminar: Plant Empowerment and Data-Driven Growing
- 2019-09-16 Slamotra increases light intensity with new lighting system
- 2019-09-16 "Investors want to know their possible ROI"
- 2019-09-16 Lighting control platform enables dimming on demand
- 2019-09-13 Michigan State University and Nanjing Agricultural University in China finalize dual-degree agreement
- 2019-09-12 "Fruit and vegetable companies entering the block chain - beware of retailers using you as marketing puppets"
- 2019-09-12 Innovative breeding campus for BASF in Nunhem
- 2019-09-12 Controlling growth with light: more in winter, diffuse in summer
- 2019-09-12 Where computer sciences and plant sciences meet
- 2019-09-12 New food preservation technology mimics natural sun cycle
- 2019-09-12 Botswana: New farming technologies can improve production