An amazing week visiting a variety of greenhouse vegetable and soft fruit growers in the South East of the UK looking at how they use their Priva systems, and potential training opportunities in the future. Many thanks to Priva’s Jack Field & James Carr for facilitating this. pic.twitter.com/b13p63m2TV— Tony Bundock (@GenesisHort) June 20, 2019
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical Sales Agronomist - Switzerland
- International Retail Account Manager Fruit
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
- Territory Account Manager - Texas, Colorado, and the Toronto/Niagara area of Canada
- National Development Manager, Bravo(TM) Apples - Australia
- Greenhouse Head Grower and Manager - Canada
- Greenhouse operations manager - Canada
- Sales Representative - Canada
- Product Specialist, Indoor Hydroponics - United States
Top 5 -yesterday
- UAE: Growing sustainably in the heat of the Abu Dhabi desert
- "A greenhouse is just one piece of the puzzle"
- The difference between semi-closed and pad and fan glasshouses
- Australia: All 56 wind turbines installed at Nectar Farms energy supplier
- Could vertical farming meet the food needs of tomorrow's cities?
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-20 getinmygarden
- 2019-08-19 .
- 2019-08-16 Syngenta
- 2019-08-15 Trip To Tale Travels
- 2019-08-14 Joe Swartz
- 2019-08-13 .
- 2019-08-12 .
- 2019-08-09 .
- 2019-08-08 NIAB
- 2019-08-07 DKG Consulting
- 2019-08-06 .
- 2019-08-05 .
- 2019-07-19 Jim Pryor
- 2019-07-17 Beekenkamp VRP
- 2019-07-16 Eric Wall Tomatoes
- 2019-07-15 Anthony Snell
- 2019-07-12 Hort Americas
- 2019-07-11 MansOrganics
- 2019-07-10 Driscoll's Sweet Blackberries
- 2019-07-09 Mark Birchall