Can we talk about the amazing #aquaponics system at Growing Free #Farm in #NewJersey?! We had the pleasure of visiting their setup this weekend, and were so inspired by their ideas and contribution to the #localfood movement. Thanks again to the Growing Free team! 🌱 pic.twitter.com/EGGVIn4DGs— TrifectaEcosystems (@TrifectaEco) April 2, 2019
- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-14 AHDB Horticulture
- 2019-06-13 Peter Does
- 2019-06-12 Syngenta
- 2019-06-11 Hilda MacDonald
- 2019-06-10 Pure Flavor®
- 2019-06-07 Paul Shoker
- 2019-06-06 Hort Americas
- 2019-06-05 Lea Valley Growers
- 2019-06-04 .
- 2019-06-03 .
- 2019-05-30 .
- 2019-05-29 Sarah Gordon-Gibson
- 2019-05-28 Darren Chan
- 2019-05-27 Henry Gordon-Smith
- 2019-05-24 David
- 2019-05-23 Thiel's Greenhouses
- 2019-05-22 NC State - College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- 2019-05-21 Franck Thomas
- 2019-05-20 Lea Valley Growers
- 2019-05-17 NatureFresh™ Farms