Houweling's is a family-owned, family-operated greenhouse tomato grower with facilities in Camarillo, California, as well as Utah and British Columbia. Founded by Cornelius Houweling and now led by his son Casey, Houweling's grows a variety of greenhouse tomatoes and cucumbers, while constantly innovating to reduce its environmental footprint—from installing solar panels and recycling most of its greenhouse waste to using a drip irrigation system that ensures water usage is at maximum efficiency.
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 US (MA): Extending the growing season with right combination of conditions, plants
- 2019-03-22 "First harvest of organic TOVs a little early this year"
- 2019-03-22 "Demand for locally grown produce will only grow"
- 2019-03-22 Nigeria: Growing better crops without soil
- 2019-03-21 CAN (ON): Three generations of greenhouse growth
- 2019-03-19 "We used to do everything ourselves, but nowadays we are more managers"
- 2019-03-18 Myanmar: How a 'sayar' took farming to a higher level
- 2019-03-15 "A thriving crop and a new weighing tower"
- 2019-03-14 Chinese award for Dutch strawberry sector
- 2019-03-14 Aldo van Os stops as a grower and is going to coach (organic) growers
- 2019-03-12 UK: Celebrating National Apprenticeship Week
- 2019-03-12 UK: Tomato grower calls Brexit a 'dream'
- 2019-03-11 Arab Women Leaders in Agriculture fellowship program opens call for applications
- 2019-03-11 Netherlands: Grower can continue dumping brine in the ground
- 2019-03-08 Nigerian government committed to boosting tomato production
- 2019-03-08 New overpressured greenhouse to protect young citrus plants
- 2019-03-07 Video: Trusted Freshness featured on Global Edmonton’s Trending show
- 2019-03-06 Greenhouse grower to focus on new Georgia facility at Southern Exposure
- 2019-03-06 "Up swell in the number of students interested in food production"
- 2019-03-06 US (WV): Microgreens a 'game changer' for the Appalachian community