- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Netherlands
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Future looks promising for hydroponic grape growing
Involved with the horticulture industry since 1996, Chris Higgins is one of the experts when it comes to hydroponics and controlled environments for growing. The owner/manager of Hort Americas, a firm specializing in industry leading knowledge of commercial hydroponic vegetable production, vertical farming, urban agriculture and LED grow lights, Higgins said his team is dedicated to playing an integral role in the different niches of commercial horticulture.
Based in Texas, the company works closely with manufacturers from around the world to bring the highest quality, technically advanced, and most cost effective products to greenhouse growers in Canada, the United States, the Caribbean and Mexico.
"In the United States we have a growing market that is interested in controlled environment agriculture," Higgins told The Grapevine. "In this growing market we have a lot of people who are very new to being commercial growers. What we can help them do is map out the products, technologies and services they might need to be successful."
Click here to read the complete article at thegrapevinemagazine.net
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Philippines Department of Agriculture aims to modernize the country’s agri-fishery sector
- 2020-07-24 Winter trials show promising results for LED in cucumber cultivation
- 2020-07-24 UK: Gin&Tonic with homegrown cucumber
- 2020-07-24 "Consumers and politicians want regional, CO2-neutral vegetables - but they don't want greenhouses on the edge of town"
- 2020-07-23 KR: LG shows off blockchain-powered farming system at Seoul metro station
- 2020-07-23 Projar studies the appropriate irrigation strategies in the cultivation of coconut fiber
- 2020-07-23 Micro-naps for plants
- 2020-07-22 PH: Army launches program to avert food shortage in camps
- 2020-07-22 How to achieve consistent pollination
- 2020-07-21 "We want to raise awareness on vertical farming in Italy"
- 2020-07-21 Finding the best solutions for local climate conditions in Qatar
- 2020-07-20 JM: Aquaponics farming appeals to local teacher
- 2020-07-17 "Dry-fog is the next generation of aeroponics"
- 2020-07-16 Sea vegetables could become important new source of nutrition
- 2020-07-16 Vegetable pollination guides
- 2020-07-15 Iran: Tehran province annual greenhouse output to reach 820,000 tons
- 2020-07-13 Space: a hi-tech vegetable garden to grow on the moon and at the poles
- 2020-07-10 "AgrarCycle": highly innovative network working with science and industry
- 2020-07-06 US (VA): Shore Breeze Farms to increase production at hydroponic greenhouse facility
- 2020-07-02 Florette starts with the lettuce and endive harvest in Soria