- Lead Grower - Stevensburg (VA) USA
- Assistant Crop Manager - Tasmania
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Europe
- Farm Operator - Kearny (NJ) USA
- Cultivation Manager - MI, USA
- Export Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager
- Grower (TX)
- Young Plant Program Manager (WA)
- Plant Pathologist - Kearny (NJ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Wholesum expanding its greenhouse acreage by fall 2021
- "New tabletop growing system requires much lower capital investment"
- "We are working to realize a stable presence in the United States"
- "Trianum successfully controls Fusarium in lettuce"
- AppHarvest completes deal with Rabo AgriFinance to fuel expansion
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa: How an innovative smaller supplier helped to keep tomatoes on Shoprite shelves
- Hydroponic pepper farm expands in India
- Scientists discover how to alter colour and ripening rates of tomatoes
- 6 common greenhouse pests and how to manage them
- "We store CO2 from the outside air to make plants grow faster"
International group of suppliers shares knowledge on high tech greenhouses with Taiwanese farmers
The organization invited their leading partners like Priva, Rijk Zwaan, Grodan, Van der Knaap, Jiffy, Svensson, GreenQ, Philips, Codema, Klasmann-Deilmann, and Ellegaard, to Taiwan to participate in this event. Besides this, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the companies.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-06-17 Wholesum expanding its greenhouse acreage by fall 2021
- 2021-06-16 Growing vegetables in -30°C
- 2021-06-14 "New local production chain is courageous economic example"
- 2021-06-10 Young Nigerian farmer is merging his passion for technology with agriculture using hydroponics.
- 2021-06-07 $10m investment for Saudi salt-water growers Red Sea Farms
- 2021-06-04 Video: UK's 29 hectare non-fossil greenhouse
- 2021-06-03 France: First foundation stone laid of third production unit
- 2021-05-28 "There's no such thing as a home office in vegetable farming"
- 2021-05-27 Mexico: 157 acre acquisition announces start of Rising Park
- 2021-05-25 "High economic feasibility of growing vanilla in a greenhouse"
- 2021-05-24 British Tomato Fortnight kicks off
- 2021-05-21 French MP visits glasshouse grower
- 2021-05-20 Lancashire tomato grower bigs up British tomatoes at Blackpool Tower
- 2021-05-19 "Steady, controlled greenhouse expansion in British Columbia"
- 2021-05-18 US: AppHarvest to expand into berries and leafy greens
- 2021-05-13 High-tech greenhouse grows tomatoes with super-low CO2 emission
- 2021-05-13 Technology leads greenhouse farm’s growth
- 2021-05-11 Russian strawberry grower starts harvesting
- 2021-05-10 Failed harvests pull the plug on soft fruit grower
- 2021-05-07 UltraClima climate technology applied in Lipetsk greenhouses