- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
"HortEx Vietnam 2018 to be sold out shortly"
The exhibition was launched last April and already at this point nearly all stands are booked.
Kuno Jacobs, Managing Director of Nova Exhibitions in the Netherlands states: “When we launched the exhibition we of course expected that the exhibition would have a successful start as the Vietnamese market is in need of such new dedicated platform for Horticulture and Floriculture, however we did not foresee that the exhibition would nearly be fully booked before the end of the year. Additionally we are very pleased to see that the interest is not only coming from international companies but also from Vietnamese companies, this is important as they contribute in the promotion of the exhibition locally.”
Currently the exhibition is host to exhibitors from 15 countries including Belgium, China, Ecuador, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, U.S.A. and Vietnam.
In total the organizers expect over 100 companies to participate in the exhibition.
The exhibition is supported by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Vietnam, Lam Dong Tourism, Trade and Investment Promotion Center (TIPC), Vietnam Fruit & Vegetable Association (VinaFruit) and the Dalat Flower Association.
VinaFruit and Dalat Flower Association already reserved large areas in which a number of their members, Vietnamese growers, will participate. The presence of these growers in the exhibition creates an excellent interaction not only between the participants and visitors but also between the participants themselves.
Horticulture and Floriculture are one of the most promising sectors of the Vietnamese economy and HortEx Vietnam aims to serve all segments of this fast growing and promising industry with a targeted trade show.
Companies who are potentially interested are advised to contact the organisers shortly as available space is limited.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 From high-tech to lower-quality products that are acceptable to different demographics
- 2023-12-07 Registration open for the Kentucky Fruit & Vegetable Conference
- 2023-12-07 Photo Report New York Produce Show
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos