- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
NL: RHP debuts video about quality mark substrates
System chain control
RHP has developed a unique system for quality control throughout the whole production chain of substrates. National and international leading substrate companies have set up their production processes in accordance with the RHP standards. Substrates with the RHP Horticulture quality mark offer the highest possible quality and safety and thereby guarantee an optimal start of your culture.
RHP substrates are free of contamination with heavy metals, radioactivity, weeds seeds, insects, plant and human pathogens, according to the RHP standard. The quality mark ensures that the substrate complies with the quality requirements for water uptake, air content, pH, EC and nutrients. The chemical and physical specifications have to be predefined, ensuring that each substrate delivery is consistent in properties.
The video material for this new RHP video is recorded at or comes from RHP, the RHP certified companies AH Vrij, Alfarroxo, BVB Substrates, Dutch Plantin, Klasmann-Deilmann and the growers DC van Geest, Prominent, Sjaak van Schie and Vreugdenhil Young Plants.
For more information:
2691 MG 's-Gravenzande
T: +31 (0)174 62 03 60
F: +31 (0)174 64 04 13
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-09 EU: Will doors be opened to allow genetically modified crops?
- 2022-12-09 India says GM technology is important for food security
- 2022-12-09 Rwandan government urged to leverage agric technologies to feed growing population
- 2022-12-08 US (SD): Underground greenhouses offer more than just food
- 2022-12-08 Earth notes: Navajo Hoop Houses
- 2022-12-08 Research at Brooks greenhouse on increasing your production
- 2022-12-07 Grow Ontario strategy to boost Ontario food consumption and strengthen agri-food sector
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Fight against fruit fly strengthened through biosecurity partnership
- 2022-12-07 Australia: Scientists at Future of Food Summit say large corporations need to invest in protected cropping
- 2022-12-06 Cocogreen appoints Simon Shelbourn as Chief Financial Officer
- 2022-12-06 US (CT): Indoor farming helps food banks get fresh produce to those in need
- 2022-12-06 UAE’s growing focus on localized food production puts spotlight on solutions that convert deserts to arable lands
- 2022-12-06 Positive developments in West-African horticulture
- 2022-12-05 The Center of Excellence for Vegetables, an Indo-Israel agriculture project
- 2022-12-05 US: Underground greenhouse new way to farm in South Dakota
- 2022-12-05 India’s Greenhouse-in-a-box wins Prince William’s Earthshot Prize 2022
- 2022-12-05 Zimbabwe: growing hydroponic food in a refugee camp
- 2022-12-05 “Our new range of field tomatoes resistant to mildew will help us lower production costs”
- 2022-12-05 Greenhouse melons and watermelons treated with antagonistic insects
- 2022-12-05 Greenhouses worth 430 million tenge launched in Karaganda region