- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
- International Citrus Account Manager
US: Syngenta receives California registration for Minecto Pro insecticide
“Minecto Pro is a new foliar product that answers the industry's request for a broad-spectrum insecticide with long-lasting residual activity in specialty and vegetable crops,” said Meade McDonald, insecticide product lead, Syngenta.
Minecto Pro combines cyantraniliprole, a second generation diamide that provides a broader spectrum of control, and abamectin, the global standard for mite control, into one convenient premix formulation.
“Its complementary modes of action broaden the activity spectrum compared with other stand-alone products,” said Elijah Meck, technical product lead, Syngenta. “In many markets, newer products typically target a narrow pest spectrum. However, we specifically formulated Minecto Pro to deliver robust rates of both active ingredients that together will provide superior control of a broad range of lepidopteran and sucking insect pests.”
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-09-27 Royal Brinkman introduces UniMite bio-distribution systems to Canadian market
- 2023-09-27 A new tool in the battle against CGMMV
- 2023-09-25 Can cucumbers be used as ant repellant?
- 2023-09-22 Quarantine pests found in melon and tomato shipments from Uzbekistan in the Orenburg region
- 2023-09-20 Combined predator/parasite strategy optimizes aphid control in strawberry
- 2023-09-20 Powdery Mildew on field-grown tomatoes
- 2023-09-14 Russia: ToBRFV detected in a batch of imported tomatoes and peppers
- 2023-09-14 Corteva launches nematicide that protects soil health
- 2023-09-13 'Thrips parvispinus' threatens Almeria's pepper crops
- 2023-09-13 US: USDA to conduct facility certification visits to offshore greenhouses
- 2023-09-11 Farmers worry harvest backlog may affect tomato crop
- 2023-09-11 US: Recycling pesticide containers in Vermont
- 2023-09-11 "Swirski-Mite helps you stay in control"
- 2023-09-08 Biobest signs agreement to acquire Biotrop in Brazil
- 2023-09-08 Russia: More than 21 thousand tons of vegetables were controlled in the Karachay-Cherkess Republic
- 2023-09-08 Purdue University’s College of Agriculture joins the International Phytobiomes Alliance
- 2023-09-07 Controlling algae in nurseries: the green monster
- 2023-09-06 Certis Belchim partners with Clever BioScience
- 2023-09-04 Fusarium wilt found in Irish greenhouse lettuce
- 2023-09-01 "New strain of green peach aphid Myzus persicae needs more aggressive beneficial insects"