- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Webinar: Estimating pesticide risk
The Pesticide Risk Tool (PRT) is an innovative, science-based online software designed to help inform pesticide decision making. PRT can also be used to assess IPM program performance, comparing risk reduction over time, across program participants, and participants vs. non-participants.
PRT addresses a wide range of concerns including risks to workers, consumers, birds, earthworms, small mammals, aquatic environments and pollinators; mechanics for estimating risks to each concern are described in peer-reviewed white papers available at https://pesticiderisk.org/about/materials. PRT is currently used in multiple certification and supply chain programs.
This free webinar will introduce PRT including examples of how PRT is used by pesticide users and program managers to minimize risks. Certified Crop Advisors can earn 1 CEU (0.5 Integrated Pest Management, 0.5 Professional Development) just for watching.
Click here for more information and to register.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-09 Exhibition spaces for CPMA 2023 sold out
- 2022-12-08 Over one hundred varieties on display at Field Day Baby Leaf (Dec. 12-17)
- 2022-12-07 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-05 Photo Report: New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-05 Haifa HortiTech: an international knowledge sharing event
- 2022-12-05 US: FDA to hold webinar on the food traceability final rule
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start