- Senior Grower UK
- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
Webinar: Estimating pesticide risk
The Pesticide Risk Tool (PRT) is an innovative, science-based online software designed to help inform pesticide decision making. PRT can also be used to assess IPM program performance, comparing risk reduction over time, across program participants, and participants vs. non-participants.
PRT addresses a wide range of concerns including risks to workers, consumers, birds, earthworms, small mammals, aquatic environments and pollinators; mechanics for estimating risks to each concern are described in peer-reviewed white papers available at https://pesticiderisk.org/about/materials. PRT is currently used in multiple certification and supply chain programs.
This free webinar will introduce PRT including examples of how PRT is used by pesticide users and program managers to minimize risks. Certified Crop Advisors can earn 1 CEU (0.5 Integrated Pest Management, 0.5 Professional Development) just for watching.
Click here for more information and to register.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-07 From high-tech to lower-quality products that are acceptable to different demographics
- 2023-12-07 Registration open for the Kentucky Fruit & Vegetable Conference
- 2023-12-07 Photo Report New York Produce Show
- 2023-12-05 Ghana Netherlands Business and Culture Council holds horticulture business challenge
- 2023-12-05 Win a ticket and stand at GreenTech Americas 2024 in Mexico
- 2023-11-30 "Seed sector sees progress on the road to enhancing the multilateral system in 2025"
- 2023-11-30 India: Protected cropping conference kicks off at SHUATS campus
- 2023-11-30 Enhancing availability of improved vegetable varieties in Tanzania
- 2023-11-30 “The world needs 100% sustainable agriculture”
- 2023-11-30 Sergeant major is pelted with barrage of vegetables
- 2023-11-29 Photo report: Global Berry Congress
- 2023-11-29 Pest management strategic plan (PMSP) workshop for strawberries
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses participate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos