- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
LetsGrow.com heatmap provides new insight
Horizontal differences in temperature and RH
At this moment, a greenhouse has a limited amount of sensor units that are connected to the climate computer.
These sensor units measure the temperature, RH and the CO2. These units present the data as if the climate in a greenhouse is evenly spaced. However, recent research has shown that there are greater differences between temperature and RH in a greenhouse than has been thought earlier, according to Ton van Dijk, Sales Manager LetsGrow.com.
Insights in temperature
Since a few months, it is possible to show the data from all your sensor units in a heatmap.
With the data out of the sensor units we can make an overview of the temperature and relative air humidity in the greenhouse, even on a 5 minute basis. By showing these measurements as a movie, you can get a perfect insight into the temperature in your greenhouse.
we can make a 3D overview of the greenhouse, by hanging the sensor units at different heights in the greenhouse, for example between the plants, at the head of the plant and at the screening.
Ton van Dijk: "With the help of the measurements, we can seriously think about technical adjustments that are needed for the greenhouse, in order to optimise the climate in the greenhouse."
Letsgrow.com can collect, present and analyse the data of every sensor unit. In this way, the heatmap can be expanded by measurements of other systems. With this data, we can make correlations between the different measurements. By making these correlations, we can explain the different situations in your greenhouse and help you to prevent the plants from growth or quality differences, or diseases. Our goal is to give you a higher production with a better quality.
For more information:
3131 HX Vlaardingen
T: +31 (0)10 460 81 08
F: +31 (0)10 460 80 00
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks
- 2023-11-27 Egypt: Growers transitioning to soilless farming to counter water scarcity
- 2023-11-24 "The surging berry demand, and the North American market growth are our focus points"
- 2023-11-24 Why do crops grow better with more light?
- 2023-11-24 Addressing labor shortage and preserving heritage through AI farming
- 2023-11-23 Smart farming seen as the solution in Japan’s ageing society
- 2023-11-23 Google's GraphCast can predict weather with 'unprecedented accuracy'
- 2023-11-23 Asia sees growing need for high-quality produce and leafy greens
- 2023-11-22 Netting cages offer a solution for easy insect inspection of new plant material
- 2023-11-22 Bosman Van Zaal now official dealer of Elpress
- 2023-11-22 How AI-led climate modelling could save millions of dollars
- 2023-11-22 Viscon continues development Honest AgTech autonomous driving horticultural robot