- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
October 11-13, Tokyo
Japan gears up for Agri World trade show
Agri World is held twice a year (May in Osaka and October in Tokyo) and consists of the following 3 shows: 7th International Agricultural Material & Technology Expo Tokyo (Agritech Japan); 4th Next Generation Agriculture Expo Tokyo (Agrinext Japan), and 2nd Farmer’s Processing & Sales Support Expo Tokyo. Agri World gathers exhibitors with fertiliser/soil, agricultural machinery, plant factory, and protected horticulture equipment. Major importers, wholesalers and mass retailers from around the world will visit the show to source trendy products.
Agritech Japan is Asia’s largest trade show in agricultural industry. The latest agricultural products and services will be gathered at one show as business matching with visitors will be largely held at this show. Exhibitors who are manufacturers and in industries of protected horticulture, agricultural machinery, agricultural products package, fertiliser/soil, wild animal protection, etc. will be at the show. Visitors who are from home centres, agricultural cooperatives, agricultural corporations, etc. will be visiting this show. Agritech Japan has 7 zones and 2 are new to the show. The Farmer’s Assistance Zone will have machines, tools and thermal workwear that will assist in farming and the Gardening Zone will have films, pumps, irrigation equipment and air conditioning management system.
Agrinext Japan is a trade show with next generation technology and products like IT agriculture, solar sharing, farmer’s processing & sales support, and plant factory are gathered to strengthen agriculture industry. Agrinext Japan have exhibitors who are manufacturers of biomass, drones, carbon dioxide, hydrogen water, solar power generators, etc. Visitors consist of agricultural cooperatives, plant factory operators, local governments, etc. Out of the 8 zones, the Smart Agriculture Zone is the newest addition to the show as the latest technology in the agriculture industry are gathered here. Drone Zone is especially popular with international visitors as varieties of drones can be seen at this zone.
At Farmers' Processing & Sales Support Expo, products like processing equipment and sales support systems will be gathered. These products consistently help out farmers to produce, process, and sell agricultural products. Exhibitors in OEM, consulting, sales support, etc. will have visitors from agricultural corporations, agricultural cooperatives, farming industries, etc. This show consists of 6 zones and 2 new zones, Food Package Zone and Ingredients Additive Zone will have packaging materials and condiments displayed at the show.
At Tool Japan, tools used all over the world for architects, carpenters, maintenance, and horticulture are displayed in this show. Tool Japan consists of exhibitors who are manufacturers of work tools, uniforms, gardening supplies, etc. Visitors will be from home centres, hardware stores, wholesale stores, etc. Tool Japan has 6 zones: Construction Supply & Safety; Agriculture & Forestry/Garden & Landscaping Tools; Worker’s Gear; Work Tools; Snow Blower & Snow Removal Equipment; and Safety Equipment. Importers, wholesalers, home centres from around the world will gather at this show. Participants from 51 countries/regions will be at the show and these include China, Brazil, Kenya, Korea, Taiwan, United States, etc.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022
- 2022-11-16 "Focus on the future of horticulture" defining theme of IPM Essen
- 2022-11-14 New trends, innovations, and chain take center stage at Global Berry Congress
- 2022-11-14 NL: Cucumber event keeps audience in suspense