- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
October 11-13, Tokyo
Japan gears up for Agri World trade show
Agri World is held twice a year (May in Osaka and October in Tokyo) and consists of the following 3 shows: 7th International Agricultural Material & Technology Expo Tokyo (Agritech Japan); 4th Next Generation Agriculture Expo Tokyo (Agrinext Japan), and 2nd Farmer’s Processing & Sales Support Expo Tokyo. Agri World gathers exhibitors with fertiliser/soil, agricultural machinery, plant factory, and protected horticulture equipment. Major importers, wholesalers and mass retailers from around the world will visit the show to source trendy products.
Agritech Japan is Asia’s largest trade show in agricultural industry. The latest agricultural products and services will be gathered at one show as business matching with visitors will be largely held at this show. Exhibitors who are manufacturers and in industries of protected horticulture, agricultural machinery, agricultural products package, fertiliser/soil, wild animal protection, etc. will be at the show. Visitors who are from home centres, agricultural cooperatives, agricultural corporations, etc. will be visiting this show. Agritech Japan has 7 zones and 2 are new to the show. The Farmer’s Assistance Zone will have machines, tools and thermal workwear that will assist in farming and the Gardening Zone will have films, pumps, irrigation equipment and air conditioning management system.
Agrinext Japan is a trade show with next generation technology and products like IT agriculture, solar sharing, farmer’s processing & sales support, and plant factory are gathered to strengthen agriculture industry. Agrinext Japan have exhibitors who are manufacturers of biomass, drones, carbon dioxide, hydrogen water, solar power generators, etc. Visitors consist of agricultural cooperatives, plant factory operators, local governments, etc. Out of the 8 zones, the Smart Agriculture Zone is the newest addition to the show as the latest technology in the agriculture industry are gathered here. Drone Zone is especially popular with international visitors as varieties of drones can be seen at this zone.
At Farmers' Processing & Sales Support Expo, products like processing equipment and sales support systems will be gathered. These products consistently help out farmers to produce, process, and sell agricultural products. Exhibitors in OEM, consulting, sales support, etc. will have visitors from agricultural corporations, agricultural cooperatives, farming industries, etc. This show consists of 6 zones and 2 new zones, Food Package Zone and Ingredients Additive Zone will have packaging materials and condiments displayed at the show.
At Tool Japan, tools used all over the world for architects, carpenters, maintenance, and horticulture are displayed in this show. Tool Japan consists of exhibitors who are manufacturers of work tools, uniforms, gardening supplies, etc. Visitors will be from home centres, hardware stores, wholesale stores, etc. Tool Japan has 6 zones: Construction Supply & Safety; Agriculture & Forestry/Garden & Landscaping Tools; Worker’s Gear; Work Tools; Snow Blower & Snow Removal Equipment; and Safety Equipment. Importers, wholesalers, home centres from around the world will gather at this show. Participants from 51 countries/regions will be at the show and these include China, Brazil, Kenya, Korea, Taiwan, United States, etc.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-27 Photo report: GrowTech 2023, Antalya, Turkey
- 2023-11-27 KG Systems & KG Greenhouses particate in CollegeTour
- 2023-11-27 US (ME): Greenhouse grower receives 'Business at Work for Maine' award
- 2023-11-24 Abu Dhabi: First edition of Horti Agri Next MEA in photos
- 2023-11-24 US (TX): Controlled Environment Horticulture Conference set for Dec. 7-8 in Dallas
- 2023-11-24 Harvest robots? Irrigation is what it's about at GrowTech Antalya
- 2023-11-24 Photo report: German berry industry meets at ExpoSE
- 2023-11-23 phenoLytcis wins Seed Innovation Challenge Award 2023
- 2023-11-23 HortEx Vietnam organizers partner with IPM Essen
- 2023-11-23 "Installing a modern shading system in a plastic greenhouse is becoming more common"
- 2023-11-23 Ecuadorian produce promoted at New York Produce Show
- 2023-11-22 Canadian produce industry advocates for affordable healthy food for Canadians
- 2023-11-22 Large Dutch horticulture delegation visiting China, heralding closer cooperation
- 2023-11-22 Growtech starts, a Turkish horticultural exhibition about more than Turkey alone
- 2023-11-22 The 21st China Greenhouse Horticulture Industry Conference was successfully held in Hangzhou
- 2023-11-20 UAE: Heat and labor shortage drive innovation in the Middle East