- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
Grand Jardin in the city
“Grand Jardin”, a demonstration space that brings together the best Clause varieties intended for home gardeners, took up residence in the heart of Paris on July 5-7 and 10-12, 2017.
Premium varieties for balconies, patios, vegetable patches and small gardens were under the bright lights, with starring roles for new products in cherry tomatoes (Crokini, Goldwin), round summer squash (Superball), beans (Mascotte), mini-sweet peppers (Balconi, Terrazzi), flowers (Suntastic) and aromatic plants (Pistou).
With the assistance of three partners, Bucomat (Belgian dealer of the EcoPots line-up made of recycled plastic), Or Brun (potting mix) and Spear & Jackson (garden tools), the Clause Home Garden production, sales and communication teams have been busy since January to make this city gathering a success.
Forty European professionals in the home garden market and twenty journalists visited this 200 m² space on the rooftop terrace of the Mercure Hotel in Montmartre to discover more than 50 varieties of vegetables, flowers and aromatic plants specifically adapted to current trends.
The event was an opportunity to discuss the needs of new or seasoned urban gardeners and to learn, in the heart of Paris, about a line-up of varieties dedicated to small city spaces.
The "Grand Jardin" remains in place at the Montmartre Mercure Hotel this summer and will welcome the annual conference of the Fleuroselect international association on September 21-22.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-23 BGI-Sanya and KeyGene start collaboration on spatial transcriptomics
- 2022-11-17 Peas will grow again: New “Mendel greenhouse” opens in Brno
- 2022-11-08 IAEA and FAO send seeds into space
- 2022-11-01 Plenty of variety trials in Mexico and Canada: larger, more resistant varieties are the 'new standard'
- 2022-11-01 "The future of UK plant breeding needs more diversity, collaboration and big data"
- 2022-10-31 Precision Breeding Bill will supercharge investment in UK crop innovation
- 2022-10-25 European plant breeding academy announces outstanding student for class 6
- 2022-10-20 ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties to be launched in Mexico
- 2022-10-14 Production started on new seedless watermelon
- 2022-10-14 The importance of digital phenotying in agriculture
- 2022-10-13 Irish tomato businesses might face delayed start to 2023 growing season
- 2022-10-07 Precision breeding: policymakers deliberate next steps in regulating new crop tool
- 2022-10-06 Night-time heat stress: “Research will pave the way for tolerant varieties that growers can use”
- 2022-10-03 Euroseeds replies to European Greens' report
- 2022-09-30 KeyGene early adopter of MGI sequencing
- 2022-09-30 Mega aeroponic greenhouse multiplies potato seeds in Rwanda
- 2022-09-30 Family behind James Bond franchise claims to have named ‘broccoli’
- 2022-09-29 Totam Seeds presents new tomato varieties
- 2022-09-27 Multiplex gene editing creates tomato cultivars with fruit colors
- 2022-09-26 New varieties, soil health and hydroponic cultivation at Enza Zaden Summer Field Days