- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Grand Jardin in the city
“Grand Jardin”, a demonstration space that brings together the best Clause varieties intended for home gardeners, took up residence in the heart of Paris on July 5-7 and 10-12, 2017.
Premium varieties for balconies, patios, vegetable patches and small gardens were under the bright lights, with starring roles for new products in cherry tomatoes (Crokini, Goldwin), round summer squash (Superball), beans (Mascotte), mini-sweet peppers (Balconi, Terrazzi), flowers (Suntastic) and aromatic plants (Pistou).
With the assistance of three partners, Bucomat (Belgian dealer of the EcoPots line-up made of recycled plastic), Or Brun (potting mix) and Spear & Jackson (garden tools), the Clause Home Garden production, sales and communication teams have been busy since January to make this city gathering a success.
Forty European professionals in the home garden market and twenty journalists visited this 200 m² space on the rooftop terrace of the Mercure Hotel in Montmartre to discover more than 50 varieties of vegetables, flowers and aromatic plants specifically adapted to current trends.
The event was an opportunity to discuss the needs of new or seasoned urban gardeners and to learn, in the heart of Paris, about a line-up of varieties dedicated to small city spaces.
The "Grand Jardin" remains in place at the Montmartre Mercure Hotel this summer and will welcome the annual conference of the Fleuroselect international association on September 21-22.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-22 Crop Trust and Plant Treaty pledging more than $100,000 to safeguard genebanks in Laos and Sudan
- 2023-11-22 Cora Seeds releases ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes
- 2023-11-22 Genetic insights into plant defense and growth trade-offs
- 2023-11-17 USDA proposes changes in approval process of genetically engineered crops
- 2023-11-15 Plant breeders and researchers collaborate for the next generation of legumes to reduce the protein gap in Europe
- 2023-11-13 AU: Breeder secures land to further breeding operations
- 2023-11-09 Turnover of Rijk Zwaan up to 593 million euros
- 2023-11-07 "We believe that such stacked resistance will stand up to new ToBRFV-mutations"
- 2023-11-06 Breeders welcome the adoption of the new Explanatory Notes on Essentially Derived Varieties by the UPOV Council
- 2023-11-06 US (NY): New plot-labeling program supports plant breeders in Global South
- 2023-11-03 US (WI): Julie Dawson honored for crop breeding work for organic systems
- 2023-11-03 "A box filler with excellent disease resistance"
- 2023-10-31 The evolution of plant variety protection in the era of new breeding techniques
- 2023-10-27 Ghana gene bank becomes the 100th depositor to Svalbard Global Seed Vault
- 2023-10-24 Two new ToLCNDV-resistant squash varieties introduced
- 2023-10-24 Commissioner Stella Kyriakides endorses new genomic techniques and plant reproductive material