- CEO - Australia
- Grower - Location Manager Portugal
- Divisional Sales Manager - Canada
- Specialist meerlagenteelt / vertical farming - De Kwakel
- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How to be a hydroponic farmer: Expert advice from agricultural entrepreneur
- "If you add 1 kg of fish food, it will produce 1 kg of fish and 10-12 kg of vegetables"
- "The future holds us growing plants in warehouses"
- Biodegradable cutting and seed plug growcoon suitable for any substrate
- Cucumber growers share their vision on autonomous greenhouse cultivation
Disruptors wanted for Dutch horticulture
To answer this and many other questions, Glas4.0 will organise an acceleration workshop in which people from universities and corporations will join forces with innovative growers. The workshop takes place 11 and 12 September 2017 in the Netherlands.
With this two day-program, the workshop aims to bring together knowledge gathered in business and research on the use of crop sensing and robotics in fruiting vegetables in the greenhouse. After collecting this knowledge, participants will discuss how growers and producer associations can speed up the process of making disrupting technologies available for tomato, eggplant, cucumber and pepper.
The accelerator workshop is free (excl. travel costs and hotel costs, if applicable) and by invitation only. However, more participants are welcome based on the following principle: you must present your research, solution or concept to colleagues and growers with an open mind for reflection and collaboration. Interested parties can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-13 What are the main drivers of innovation today?
- 2021-05-12 De Ruiter, Bayer ForwardFarming and BraZander Nursery announce joint collaboration
- 2021-05-11 NZ: Increase mental fitness at the Horticulture Conference 2021
- 2021-05-11 Asia Fruit Logistica rescheduled to 2022
- 2021-05-10 NZ: Heather Feetham wins Pukekohe Young Grower competition
- 2021-05-10 Webinars on greenhouse and vertical farming production
- 2021-05-07 Fruit Attraction is getting ready for its re-encounter with the horticulture sector
- 2021-05-06 See the world’s biggest tropical greenhouse at Venice architecture biennale 2021
- 2021-05-05 US: This summer Michigan State University offers several online greenhouse courses
- 2021-05-05 Chinese high-tech agriculture Park in Jiashan central in webinar
- 2021-05-04 Webinar: A one stop solution to feed the world
- 2021-05-04 University of Florida 2021 greenhouse training online courses
- 2021-05-04 Sino-Dutch exchanges in Shanghai
- 2021-05-04 Winners announced for the 2021 CEA Awards
- 2021-04-29 Singapore awards $23 mln to grant call in urban food production
- 2021-04-28 New online Plant Empowerment course: ‘The power of integrated solutions’
- 2021-04-28 N.C. Farm to School program brings strawberry season to students
- 2021-04-28 Webinar: Robotics and Automation in horticulture
- 2021-04-27 New Ontario enhanced agri-food workplace protection program
- 2021-04-27 FPC Future announces speakers at conference sessions on robotics in horticulture.