- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Disruptors wanted for Dutch horticulture
To answer this and many other questions, Glas4.0 will organise an acceleration workshop in which people from universities and corporations will join forces with innovative growers. The workshop takes place 11 and 12 September 2017 in the Netherlands.
With this two day-program, the workshop aims to bring together knowledge gathered in business and research on the use of crop sensing and robotics in fruiting vegetables in the greenhouse. After collecting this knowledge, participants will discuss how growers and producer associations can speed up the process of making disrupting technologies available for tomato, eggplant, cucumber and pepper.
The accelerator workshop is free (excl. travel costs and hotel costs, if applicable) and by invitation only. However, more participants are welcome based on the following principle: you must present your research, solution or concept to colleagues and growers with an open mind for reflection and collaboration. Interested parties can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 Mixed Contact Group on strawberries
- 2019-03-22 Contact group on tomatoes to meet in Ragusa
- 2019-03-21 French growers get acquainted with new cucumber Davida
- 2019-03-20 Germany: 5th edition of International Conference on Plant Genomics
- 2019-03-20 HortiFlora Ethiopia in pictures
- 2019-03-19 Opportunities for evolving horticulture
- 2019-03-18 10th year of Passion for Produce program participants announced
- 2019-03-18 Russian delegation discovers the secrets of Italian asparagus
- 2019-03-18 University of Florida announces Greenhouse Training Online courses for 2019
- 2019-03-18 Photo report: HortEx Vietnam 2019
- 2019-03-18 Official opening of International Food Exposition in Tokyo
- 2019-03-15 HortEx Vietnam comes to an end
- 2019-03-15 Bosman Van Zaal hosts Open Day at new headquarters
- 2019-03-14 Suppliers see opportunities in the Vietnamese market
- 2019-03-13 "Cooperation is a key to success for all blueberry growers"
- 2019-03-13 Italian high tech greenhouse suppliers meet Italian consul in Ho Chi Minh
- 2019-03-13 HortiFlora Ethiopia opens with 1 minute silence for victims of Ethiopian Airlines crash
- 2019-03-13 Full lineup of speakers announced for PMA’s Tech Knowledge
- 2019-03-13 United Fresh Innovation Awards application period now open
- 2019-03-12 Connecting the world of horticulture