- Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- Tasmania is home to one of horticulture's hidden gems: hydroponic grown wasabi
- Precision steering for tomato crops thanks to stonewool products
- “We’ve developed tasty, high-yielding, TYLCV-resistant tomato varieties”
- "Local labour can only replace the experienced harvest workers to a limited extent"
- Vertical Farming Congress to be held in London
Top 5 -last week
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- Yesterday was a peculiar day in the horticultural world....
- First report of ToBRFV infecting sweet pepper in Italy
- At least 3 sources of ToBRFV in Dutch tomato cultivation
- Japanese autotech giant Denso invests in Certhon
Top 5 -last month
- Various ways of hydroponic growing in tropical climates
- "Risk of E. coli in hydroponic and aquaponic systems may be greater than once thought"
- Have a look at a container farm in India
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Overview: Global impact of Corona virus on fresh produce markets
Disruptors wanted for Dutch horticulture
To answer this and many other questions, Glas4.0 will organise an acceleration workshop in which people from universities and corporations will join forces with innovative growers. The workshop takes place 11 and 12 September 2017 in the Netherlands.
With this two day-program, the workshop aims to bring together knowledge gathered in business and research on the use of crop sensing and robotics in fruiting vegetables in the greenhouse. After collecting this knowledge, participants will discuss how growers and producer associations can speed up the process of making disrupting technologies available for tomato, eggplant, cucumber and pepper.
The accelerator workshop is free (excl. travel costs and hotel costs, if applicable) and by invitation only. However, more participants are welcome based on the following principle: you must present your research, solution or concept to colleagues and growers with an open mind for reflection and collaboration. Interested parties can apply by sending an email to email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-09 Registration is open for Euroseeds 2020 Congress in Malta
- 2020-04-08 Students consult experts on their urban greenhouse design in online sessions
- 2020-04-06 De Ruiter shares cucumber knowledge with French growers in online event
- 2020-04-06 Indoor Ag-Con postponed until later this year
- 2020-04-06 Announcing the world’s first virtual trade show for fresh produce
- 2020-04-03 RoboCrops moved to October
- 2020-04-03 Horti China introduces global technology exchange to improve fruit and vegetable plantation
- 2020-04-02 Remote access, remote action and the future of greenhouse production
- 2020-04-01 Urban Greenhouse Challenge goes online with Live Event
- 2020-03-31 Canadian Horticultural Council 2020 AGM recap
- 2020-03-26 How do we make agriculture more sustainable?
- 2020-03-26 Digital security dangers in horticulture
- 2020-03-25 Agritecture offers Travel-Free Digital Conference Series
- 2020-03-24 The International Strawberry Symposium has already been rescheduled
- 2020-03-24 Growing cooperation in agriculture between Uzbekistan and the Netherlands
- 2020-03-24 Tomato production in greenhouses: Disease, insect & mite control
- 2020-03-24 Enhancing quality of life through HortScience
- 2020-03-23 2020 CPMA Convention and Trade Show cancelled
- 2020-03-23 ISF World Seed Congress 2020 postponed
- 2020-03-19 GreenTech Amsterdam rescheduled to 20-22 October 2020