- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Disruptors wanted for Dutch horticulture
To answer this and many other questions, Glas4.0 will organise an acceleration workshop in which people from universities and corporations will join forces with innovative growers. The workshop takes place 11 and 12 September 2017 in the Netherlands.
With this two day-program, the workshop aims to bring together knowledge gathered in business and research on the use of crop sensing and robotics in fruiting vegetables in the greenhouse. After collecting this knowledge, participants will discuss how growers and producer associations can speed up the process of making disrupting technologies available for tomato, eggplant, cucumber and pepper.
The accelerator workshop is free (excl. travel costs and hotel costs, if applicable) and by invitation only. However, more participants are welcome based on the following principle: you must present your research, solution or concept to colleagues and growers with an open mind for reflection and collaboration. Interested parties can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 Advances in grow lighting: industry workshop
- 2019-07-19 Photo report: Cultivate 2019
- 2019-07-18 "We need to talk about what we are offering and what makes us special"
- 2019-07-18 Seed meets Technology: focus on cabbage, attention for crop protection developments
- 2019-07-18 US (IN): Hydroponic production technology to be featured at workshop
- 2019-07-18 Australia: Register for a webinar on using biomass fuel to heat horticulture hothouses
- 2019-07-18 Germany: Canada Pavilion at Fruit Logistica
- 2019-07-17 Cultivate '19 is a wrap
- 2019-07-16 UK: International congress of plant scientists focuses on solutions to crop pests and diseases
- 2019-07-16 The future of sustainable vegetable varieties
- 2019-07-16 UK: The latest berry research on show at Fruit for the Future 2019
- 2019-07-16 Final hours of Cultivate get going
- 2019-07-15 Photo report: Protected Cropping Australia Conference
- 2019-07-15 Engines running for Cultivate '19
- 2019-07-12 CAN (ON): Guelph welcomes Canada's agriculture community for 2020 conference
- 2019-07-11 "Every hour 10,000 m3 clean water into the sea is ridiculous"
- 2019-07-11 A greenhouse within a greenhouse to research all climates in a greenhouse
- 2019-07-11 US (FL): Advanced Nutrient Management online course
- 2019-07-10 US (KY): Annual conference puts out “fruits” to advance the practice of aquaponics
- 2019-07-09 Australian growers: Water shortage is a unifying issue