- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Greenhouse Investment Analyst - Portland (OR) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
- Head Grower - Bahrain
- Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
- (Assistant) Manager
- Senior Commodities Trader | Pulses | Ukraine
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Unmanned system lifts up vertical farming to the next level
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- Turkish greenhouse builder successfully launches 7 hectare Polyclima greenhouse concept in Qatar
- Temperature is the biggest challenge for cultivation in the Maldives
- What will the urban greenhouse of the future look like?
Disruptors wanted for Dutch horticulture
To answer this and many other questions, Glas4.0 will organise an acceleration workshop in which people from universities and corporations will join forces with innovative growers. The workshop takes place 11 and 12 September 2017 in the Netherlands.
With this two day-program, the workshop aims to bring together knowledge gathered in business and research on the use of crop sensing and robotics in fruiting vegetables in the greenhouse. After collecting this knowledge, participants will discuss how growers and producer associations can speed up the process of making disrupting technologies available for tomato, eggplant, cucumber and pepper.
The accelerator workshop is free (excl. travel costs and hotel costs, if applicable) and by invitation only. However, more participants are welcome based on the following principle: you must present your research, solution or concept to colleagues and growers with an open mind for reflection and collaboration. Interested parties can apply by sending an email to email@example.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-24 Interactive webinar launched to discuss opportunities for fresh produce marketing
- 2020-07-24 Exploring the costs and benefits of indoor agriculture
- 2020-07-23 Seed Summit: Need for safeguarding crop diversity
- 2020-07-23 Indoor AgTech goes virtual
- 2020-07-23 Meet the post-COVID-19 consumer
- 2020-07-22 Organic Grower Summit 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19
- 2020-07-22 Influence of temperature and light on herb production
- 2020-07-22 Webinars on 'World of Horticulture' during IFAMA 2020
- 2020-07-21 Webinars: Educational sessions for all kinds of growers
- 2020-07-20 Online event 'Picking robot technology for greenhouse fruit crops'
- 2020-07-20 Cultivate'20 Virtual welcomed 9,000+ participants
- 2020-07-20 The 4th intensive horticulture fair Infoagro Exhibition will have 20% more exhibitors
- 2020-07-17 World Horti Center organizes Summer of Innovation Expo
- 2020-07-17 Stakeholder needs relevant to indoor propagation
- 2020-07-16 Smart agriculture main theme International 'Siberian Agrarian Week'
- 2020-07-16 Peat free horticulture - why and how?
- 2020-07-15 Proactivity is key at Cultivate'20 Virtual
- 2020-07-15 Workshop draws international interest in CEA
- 2020-07-15 Opportunities for greenhouse horticulture with servitization
- 2020-07-14 Cultivate’20 Virtual is as real as it gets this year