- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Spain must take ToBRFV seriously to prevent tomato cultivation from being threatened"
- Australia's first fully robotic end-to-end vertical farm
- Russia to exceed 1000 hectare high-tech greenhouse acreage
- Becoming China’s largest high-tech vegetable greenhouse
- The Netherlands: Dutch soccer player in between cultivation gutters
Top 5 -last week
- Largest single-build greenhouse in North America nears completion
- Danish judge condemns calling PLA plant pot biodegradable
- Video: How to deal with ToBRFV?
- "It’s a shame that we don’t make optimal use of sunlight"
- "Outbreaks like these are another confirmation that the future of the industry will be indoors"
Top 5 -last month
Growing demand for asparagus outside Turkey
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-06 "Sustainable fruit and vegetables sourcing at a new high"
- 2019-12-06 Jammu & Kashmir administration asks farmers to grow broccoli and parsley
- 2019-12-06 France and Germany, destination for more than 50% of Spanish zucchini
- 2019-12-06 Interest and availability of organic greenhouse cukes grows
- 2019-12-06 Tomato cultivation grows faster in North West Europe than in the South
- 2019-12-06 "Dropping strawberry prices have an impact on imports of Egyptian strawberries"
- 2019-12-05 Netherlands creates markets for Zimbabwean growers
- 2019-12-05 Better returns make Kenyan growers trade in sukumawiki cultivation for chillis
- 2019-12-05 Chinese pepper price is rising because buyers are enthusiastically filling their warehouses
- 2019-12-05 No significant increases in price for vegetables this week
- 2019-12-05 Italy: FAO and Centro Agroalimentare Roma to promote the sale of local fresh fruits and vegetables
- 2019-12-05 Imported produce and climate change driving up Canadians’ grocery bills
- 2019-12-04 Australia: Courts flex new muscle to protect plant breeders' intellectual property
- 2019-12-04 US: STEC outbreaks in romaine lettuce peak in April and October
- 2019-12-04 USDA to conduct 2019 Census of Horticultural Specialties
- 2019-12-04 North Queensland growers have better access to QRIDA services
- 2019-12-04 Price forecasting and span commercialization opportunities for Mexican agricultural products
- 2019-12-03 Spanish farmers troubled about no-deal Brexit
- 2019-12-03 The EU and China agree on the recognition of 100 mutual PGIs and PDOs
- 2019-12-03 "The vegetable market is a changing one"