- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greenhouse humidity plays a vital role in plant and root health"
- German tomato grower has record production, thanks to crop planning platform's new insights
- "Dynamic lighting allows growers to tune their lights to get maximum yield"
- Studies on weed hosts of tomato brown rugose fruit virus
- UK: Ministers launch push to grow more tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuces
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
US: New York upgrades medical marijuana program
"After conducting a thorough review of the scientific literature, it became clear that there may be certain benefits in the use of medical marijuana by patients suffering from chronic pain," said Health Commissioner Dr. Howard A. Zucker. "Medical marijuana is already helping thousands of patients across New York State, and adding chronic pain as a qualifying condition will help more patients and further strengthen the program."
The Department will develop a proposed regulatory amendment, which will include language specifying the chronic pain conditions that would qualify for medical marijuana. The proposed regulatory amendment will be published for public comment shortly.
The other ten qualifying conditions are cancer, HIV infection or AIDS, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, epilepsy, inflammatory bowel disease, neuropathies, and Huntington's disease.
In addition, a proposed rulemaking was published Wednesday that would enable physician assistants to register with the Department to certify patients for medical marijuana, as long as their supervising physician is also registered to certify patients. This proposed rulemaking will be subject to a 45-day public comment period and would not take effect until it is filed for adoption after the public comment period.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-24 Heart Research Institute looks at ways vegetables could treat strokes
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization
- 2019-02-08 Humidity in cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-01 MMJ exports get approval from Israel cabinet
- 2019-01-31 US: Cannabis company files bankruptcy
- 2019-01-28 "Victoria is the medicinal cannabis capital of Australia"
- 2019-01-28 Denmark: TGOD and Knud Jepsen complete cannabis joint ventures