- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
April 19-21, Denver
USDA announces NOSB meeting, invites public comments
The board meeting provides a forum for the organic community to provide input on issues concerning organic production and processing. During the meeting, which is open to the public, the board will address several petitions about changes to the National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances. The agenda of topics and current proposals are available on the meeting webpage at www.ams.usda.gov/event/nosb-spring-2017-meeting-denver-co. The meeting will take place at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, 1550 Court Pl., Denver, CO, 80202; 1-888-627-8405.
The NOSB is accepting public comments in advance of the meeting. Written comments on the proposals can be submitted until 11:59 p.m. Eastern on March 30, 2017, at www.regulations.gov.
The public is invited to provide oral comments during one of two sessions – at the meeting or during a webinar. The webinar will be held on April 13, 2017, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Eastern. Those interested in speaking at the meeting to provide oral comments must sign up in advance no later than March 30, 2017. Additional information can be found on the meeting webpage. Registration is not required to attend the meeting, only to provide oral comments.
To receive further information about the meeting or to request copies of available materials, please contact Michelle Arsenault, National Organic Standards Board, USDA-AMS-NOP, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Room 2646-So., Mail Stop 0268, Washington, D.C. 20250-0268; Phone: (202) 720-3252; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-11-24 The advantages of vertical farming in Ukraine
- 2023-11-06 Ukraine: Business cultivates and sells microgreens and edible flowers
- 2023-10-26 “The State of Organic Growing" keynote presentation
- 2023-10-05 Frank van der Helm: "When considering destructive interventions in cultivation, think carefully about interventions that kill what lives"
- 2023-10-03 Regenerative agriculture and what it means for organic
- 2023-10-03 Growcoon officially approved for organic cultivation in Spain
- 2023-10-02 "Decisions on gene editing regulation in Canada must be made independently"
- 2023-09-29 Two new ed sessions announced for Organic Grower Summit
- 2023-09-04 Educational session on Strengthening Organic Enforcement
- 2023-09-04 Rugby league legend backing Australian Organic Awareness Month
- 2023-07-21 Organic greenhouse grown strawberry launched
- 2023-07-05 A unique aquaponic farm for growing microgreens is developing near Astrakhan
- 2023-06-21 Organic living lettuces in the spotlight
- 2023-06-20 Organic greenhouse grown strawberries will complement field category
- 2023-06-12 Two new papers for organic propagation launched
- 2023-06-05 "A great opportunity to showcase organic produce"