- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Bioline sponsors Irish skipper Enda O’Coineen for the Vendée Globe
Last November, 6th, Enda O’Coineen, the first Irish skipper to navigate in the Vendée Globe, set sail from the Sables d’Olonne on his monohull named the “Kilcullen Voyager”. She sports the colours blue and grey of the brand Bioline.
Start of the race in the Sables-d’Olonne on November, 6th
Among thirty professional skippers, Enda is the only amateur of this edition. He chose to participate in this iconic race to promote two projects dear to him. This great human adventure and the challenge it represents echoes his will to commit to the causes he believes in.
Among them feature the wish to increase awareness about biosolutions and their use, to the widest public possible (either agricultural professionals or amateur gardeners). The cause of the charity called the “Atlantic Youth Trust” is also very important to him. It’s related to youth development and cultural integration and it delivers a world class educational programme on a purpose built tall ship for youngsters.
An opportunity to raise awareness about biosolutions to as wide a public as possible
The partnership between Bioline and this world famous event is in line with our will to strengthen the image, ambition and reputation of the brand and to become a true leader on the international market of biosolutions.
On the basis of the historical expertise of its subsidiary called Biotop, specialised in the production and the marketing of products of biocontrol in France, the alliance with Bioline (purchased from Syngenta last March) will enable InVivo Agriculture to acquire new market shares on an international scale, in the sector of green-houses notably.
For more information:
Holland Road, Little Clacton,
Essex CO16 9QG
+44 (0) 1255 863200
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-01 Trustee surprised by how many people work at Infarm's bankrupt Dutch branch
- 2023-12-01 Kurt Dramm inducted into The Green Industry Hall of Fame
- 2023-12-01 Jordan Minister checks on hydroponic project in Mujib district
- 2023-11-30 Earl Reinink retires from Westbrook Systems
- 2023-11-30 For Rent: Property located in the transport zone Meer in Belgium
- 2023-11-30 British Berry Growers launches campaign and policy board to ensure a sustainable future
- 2023-11-30 Produce are rotting at Johannesburg Fresh Market due to lack of electricity
- 2023-11-30 "CE-Line makes the autonomous measuring of water quality in closed systems possible"
- 2023-11-30 Andrew McIlwan elected Deputy Chair of Protected Cropping Australia
- 2023-11-30 Sara Wexler new CEO of Fresh Leaf
- 2023-11-29 Germany: Joint scaling of harvesting robots
- 2023-11-29 Rosselkhoznadzor limits supplies of seed and planting material from the Netherlands
- 2023-11-29 "Sayuri", the only greenhouse complex in the world located in the permafrost region
- 2023-11-29 “This year we want to reach the English market with our organic products”
- 2023-11-29 NL: Green Simplicity receives green light for 1 ha facility
- 2023-11-28 “We have specialists for this project too"