Recipients of the 2016 Premier's Award for Agri-Food Innovation Excellence were honoured in Newmarket during a ceremony hosted by Chris Ballard, Minister of Housing and MPP for Newmarket-Aurora.
Minister Chris Ballard, Michael Curry and Ian Adamson (Greenbelt Greenhouse)
Recipients were recognized for their contributions to boosting economic growth in Ontario by creating new products that help to support job creation, add value to existing products and support a sustainable environment.
The award recipients from Toronto and York Region are:
- Agri-Neo Inc., based in Etobicoke
- CleanFARMS Inc., based in Etobicoke
- Culinary Tourism Alliance, based in Toronto
- Dairy Quality Inc., based in Newmarket
- Greenbelt Greenhouse Ltd., based in Gormley
- Prisum Coatings Canada Inc., based in Holland Landing
- Sepha Catering Ltd., based in Toronto
Click here for more information.