In a new report, IEA Bioenergy presents a summary of the total primary energy supply (TPES) by resources and the contribution of bioenergy in the member countries of the IEA Bioenergy Technology Collaboration Programme (TCP).
The information presented is based on International Energy Agency (IEA) statistical data, supported by input from the Executive Committee of the IEA Bioenergy TCP, the IEA Bioenergy Tasks’ countries reports and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
The data refers to the year 2014, except where specific information was not available for that year, in which case data from 2013 was used.
The report also includes information on research focus related to bioenergy, relevant funding programmes, major research institutes and recent important bioenergy developments in the member countries.
Click here to access the report.
- Sales Representative Southeastern US
- Bedding and Perennials Sales Manager Europe
- Horticultural Technician
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Tissue Culture Laboratory Scientist
- Manager Operations & Logistics
- Vegetable Advisor (Permanent)
- Horticultural Commercial Director
- Senior Operations Manager Nursery
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-03-21 Germany: Gera-Aga organic farm no longer grows cucumbers
- 2023-03-21 "Liquified natural gas represents up to 30% fuel savings for greenhouses"
- 2023-03-17 Growers with biomass plant disappointed in CHP's choice of neighbor
- 2023-03-17 Greenhouse horticulture eyes up salt battery
- 2023-03-16 Final phase of drilling fourth Agriport A7 geothermal doublet has arrived
- 2023-03-10 Dutch greenhouse area has already met its 2030 climate goal
- 2023-03-09 "It will be another year when good energy management can make you more than tomatoes"
- 2023-03-07 Dutch renewable energy share rises 20% in 2022
- 2023-03-03 'Solar panel greenhouse deck' as carport or canopy fruit trees: 'Slide in and close'
- 2023-02-22 Farmers seek energy price aid as UK salad production wilts
- 2023-02-21 28% of people on lower incomes said worries about high energy costs led them to cook less vegetables
- 2023-02-16 New solar panels harness the full light spectrum to improve crop yields
- 2023-02-16 The UK's gas prices are causing a major tomato shortage
- 2023-02-15 Tracking system under greenhouse canopy to optimize photovoltaics
- 2023-02-10 Kenya: Nairobi R&D facility to carry out research into arid environment agriculture
- 2023-02-08 CAN (SK): Strategy for geothermal project in southeast Saskatchewan finalized
- 2023-02-08 EU awards €5.3M to greenhouse solar panel project
- 2023-02-06 USDA funding for free energy and water-use benchmarking expiring soon for greenhouse and CEA operators
- 2023-02-02 Study reveals environmental benefits of modified atmosphere packaging
- 2023-02-01 US renewable energy farms outstrip 99% of coal plants economically – study