- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
IEA Bioenergy releases global energy report
The information presented is based on International Energy Agency (IEA) statistical data, supported by input from the Executive Committee of the IEA Bioenergy TCP, the IEA Bioenergy Tasks’ countries reports and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA).
The data refers to the year 2014, except where specific information was not available for that year, in which case data from 2013 was used.
The report also includes information on research focus related to bioenergy, relevant funding programmes, major research institutes and recent important bioenergy developments in the member countries.
Click here to access the report.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-19 Green hydrogen solution for Australian agriculture, ready for investment
- 2022-05-19 Defra consults on changing abstraction licenses into permits
- 2022-05-18 Ocean-going vessels to capture CO2 for greenhouses
- 2022-05-17 Canadian growers examine potential for wind to power greenhouses
- 2022-05-11 ‘PIB India helps to market Dutch horticultural technology in India’
- 2022-05-11 NZ: Small business feeling the pinch of higher running costs
- 2022-05-10 Geysir glass: getting growers back in business with energy-saving single glass
- 2022-05-10 5 benefits of remote CHP monitoring for growers
- 2022-05-05 Combining crops and solar panels is allowing Kenya to ‘harvest the sun twice’
- 2022-05-03 "We needed to rely on other, more renewable energy sources"
- 2022-04-28 Innovations to support the transition to green energy in the greenhouse
- 2022-04-27 Netherlands: "All options must be on the table in the current energy crisis"
- 2022-04-27 Jersey: Growers warn of higher prices because of rise in energy costs
- 2022-04-27 Inuvik Community Greenhouse adds solar power to its hydroponics unit
- 2022-04-27 Turkey: Dikili TDIOSB to drill 7 geothermal wells for greenhouse heating
- 2022-04-26 NFU Energy to partner up with Energy Now
- 2022-04-22 "Limited diesel availability causing issues"
- 2022-04-20 Update: growing plants under solar panels in Perth & Japan greenhouses
- 2022-04-20 CAN (BC): Greenhouse gas emissions exempted for big B.C. greenhouses
- 2022-04-20 UK: NFU Energy adds to team