- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- Canada: B.C.'s cool, wet spring playing havoc with farmers
- Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- The Netherlands produces almost 7 times more cucumbers per square meter than Spain
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Video: Innovation through collaboration
Enabling growers to cultivate vegetables and flowers anywhere in the world, regardless the climatic conditions, is key to creating food security. Research, sustainable production systems, automation, biological crop protection and innovations in breeding and producing vegetable seeds, combined with knowledge sharing, contribute to a better quality, an extended shelf life and less waste.
Participating in training centers and demonstration projects around the globe with companies such as Wageningen UR, Koppert Biological Systems, Rijk Zwaan and Hoogendoorn, show the benefits of these innovations adapted to the local circumstances. These companies each share their different perspectives on collective innovation in the video below.
This video is a collaboration between Hoogendoorn Growth Management, Wageningen UR, Koppert Biological Systems and Rijk Zwaan.
For more information:
Hoogendoorn Growth Management
T: +31 (0)10 460 80 80
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-18 Snack tomato grower Westburg chooses data platform for now and the future
- 2022-05-18 Week-long work in the greenhouse without the need to charge
- 2022-05-17 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-17 Wageningen agro food robotics parcours is back
- 2022-05-16 "We encase greenhouses in a layer of intelligence"
- 2022-05-11 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"
- 2022-05-09 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-05-09 WUR works with digital cultivation logbook: "A flexible system like this is ideal for us"
- 2022-05-05 Canada: Heating 40 acres of greenhouses with mixture of natural and biogas
- 2022-05-04 Improving the efficiency of farming operations through smart data
- 2022-05-04 A Longhorn farm aims to reinvent farming - with robots
- 2022-05-04 Robot spins 16 arms to pick the ripest strawberries
- 2022-05-04 "Invest time in training and chances of success increase exponentially.”
- 2022-05-04 "Automated real-time stress alerts from your plants increase yields"
- 2022-05-03 Saving on labor with strawberry spraying
- 2022-05-03 Digital pepper growing: "The innovation lies in the application of existing technology"
- 2022-05-02 The problem with handheld moisture meters
- 2022-04-29 TomaGrow wins greenhouse competition: seeking to commercialize solutions found
- 2022-04-26 "Israeli agricultural innovations will keep the world fed'
- 2022-04-26 Brio hydroponics brings rain protection technology from Israel to Indian farmers