- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
BVT adds former Syngenta executive to European operations
During his 29-year career as a Senior Manager with Syngenta, which ran from 1987 to 2016, Mr. Lehnen held positions within technical research and development, business management, marketing, sales, and product launch strategy development and execution. He has run global operations in European, Middle Eastern and African markets, within Agriculture, Agribusiness, Biologicals, Flowers, Seed Care and Crop Protection.
“Europeans are actively looking for ways to reduce pesticides within their food supply.” Mr. Lehnen stated. “In my view, BVT has developed a highly-unique and comprehensive solution which will be extremely attractive to European growers. I am very excited and enthusiastic to join what is an impressive and growing team of industry professionals at BVT and play my part in successfully launching their systems across Europe and associated countries.”
“The European market opportunity for revenue is three times that of North America and therefore, the successful development of this market requires a broad range of skills to properly execute.” stated Ashish Malik, BVT CEO. “In our business, initial launch processes in a country go a long way in determining future success. The addition of a seasoned executive such as Christoph with his rich industry experience and targeted skill set puts us in a very strong position to capitalize on the vast European market potential. We expect that his 22 years with Syngenta, strong industry connections and rich experience in crop protection and country management will enable BVT to gain strong traction within the European market quickly. Christoph’s decision to join BVT is another great endorsement of how our system is viewed by notable industry figures and represents another significant step in our objective to build a world class team within our growing company.”
“We have an immensely strong team of seasoned industry experts and continue to assemble a powerful management team. Together we are mapping what we see as a strong and strategic course towards success for the company and ensuring internal execution is driven towards those goals.” said Ashish Malik, CEO “I am extremely pleased with our progress to date.”
The company also announces that Mr. Todd Mason has stepped down from his position as VP of Research and Protocol. He will continue to contribute to BVT on a consulting basis.
For more information:
Bee Vectoring Technologies International Inc.
President & CEO
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Kalera appoints James Leighton as president and CEO
- 2022-05-17 Kuehne+Nagel creates a ‘sustainable airport corridor‘ in Los Angeles
- 2022-05-17 Cleveland County greenhouse business a mainstay for 30 years
- 2022-05-17 Agromediterránea replaces plastic with 100% compostable PLA and kraft packaging
- 2022-05-17 South African company to invest in tomatoes, flowers and peppers
- 2022-05-17 Fair Farms delivers many benefits to Australian growers
- 2022-05-17 Greenfood and Agtira sign a new framework agreement
- 2022-05-17 NL: Progress made in the rebuilding of Globe Plant Brielle
- 2022-05-17 Dutch strawberry greenhouse Kalteraardbeien closes its doors
- 2022-05-16 Using spare parts to grow in Quebec
- 2022-05-16 VLAM reflects on successful royal mission to the UK
- 2022-05-16 "Two key factors for success in the packaging industry are product diversity and environmentally-friendly materials"
- 2022-05-16 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-16 UK fund invests invests in Australian propagator
- 2022-05-16 "Finally, we can use our entire building"
- 2022-05-13 More sustainable seed enhancement to come under Incotec’s Mission Zero
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Funding pulled for New South Wales crop research jobs?
- 2022-05-13 AgriFORCE Growing Systems provides update on acquisition of Delphy
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia