- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
Vietnam: Fujitsu and FPT collaborate in smart agriculture
By leveraging the expertise in the agriculture field of the Fujitsu Group, beginning with the co-creation of new business models with companies and organizations, such as agricultural producers, distributors, food processors, local governments, academic institutions, and agricultural-machinery and materials suppliers, from industries and categories beyond agriculture as Fujitsu has done in Japan, Fujitsu will implement two production facilities in Vietnam that employ cutting-edge technology: greenhouse cultivation and vegetable factory cultivation. These facilities will implement and introduce trial cultivation for vegetables including medium-sized tomatoes and low-potassium leaf lettuce. Fujitsu and FPT will officially open the showcase on February 24, 2016.
Fujitsu and FPT will use this showcase as a location to promote local smart agriculture co-creation activities, involving the Vietnamese government and companies from a variety of industries, and to contribute to the further development of Vietnam's agricultural sector.
For more information:
Mai Lan Anh
Phone: +84 4 7300 7300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-06 Urban agriculture can promote sustainability and community well-being
- 2023-12-06 Climate Incidents feature to combat powdery mildew
- 2023-12-06 New machine automates weighing and banding
- 2023-12-06 US (MA): Local Farmers tackle nutritional deficiency in their crops due to climate change
- 2023-12-06 Michigan State University horticultural lighting workshop
- 2023-12-05 "Hermetic screens offer more energy saving"
- 2023-12-05 Hydrogen-oxygen technology proves to be highly scalable for greenhouse horticulture
- 2023-12-05 "Thanks to a new development, we can produce almost 100 clip nets per minute"
- 2023-12-04 AI-based inventory management software that “maximizes margins and minimizes losses”
- 2023-12-01 AI helps predict strawberry harvest
- 2023-11-30 AI in horticulture theme for 'Future Trends & Innovations'
- 2023-11-29 How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- 2023-11-29 Bluelab unveils controller upgrade
- 2023-11-29 Plug & Play ready-to-use vertical farm solution with air distribution
- 2023-11-29 "The auction model is one that truly works in Almeria"
- 2023-11-28 Canada: Vertical integration allows to have a farm set up on-site within 3-6 weeks