Top 5 -yesterday
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
Top 5 -last month
Vietnam: Fujitsu and FPT collaborate in smart agriculture
By leveraging the expertise in the agriculture field of the Fujitsu Group, beginning with the co-creation of new business models with companies and organizations, such as agricultural producers, distributors, food processors, local governments, academic institutions, and agricultural-machinery and materials suppliers, from industries and categories beyond agriculture as Fujitsu has done in Japan, Fujitsu will implement two production facilities in Vietnam that employ cutting-edge technology: greenhouse cultivation and vegetable factory cultivation. These facilities will implement and introduce trial cultivation for vegetables including medium-sized tomatoes and low-potassium leaf lettuce. Fujitsu and FPT will officially open the showcase on February 24, 2016.
Fujitsu and FPT will use this showcase as a location to promote local smart agriculture co-creation activities, involving the Vietnamese government and companies from a variety of industries, and to contribute to the further development of Vietnam's agricultural sector.
For more information:
Mai Lan Anh
Phone: +84 4 7300 7300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- 2022-08-08 A mission to discover greenhouse robots in Japan
- 2022-08-08 Low-cost smart meter ready for farmers and agricultural partners
- 2022-07-22 "By adding spray booms, our roof washer became a real 2-in-1-machine"
- 2022-07-22 What is the added value of Software-as-a-Service for growers?
- 2022-07-22 "Horto Professional makes vertical farming customizable"
- 2022-07-20 'Easy-to-use growth model' combines weight and light
- 2022-07-19 "North America is a strong growth market for automation solutions"
- 2022-07-15 "I don't believe in automating just to automate"
- 2022-07-13 Greenhouse software tool helps growers calculate light distribution of growing facility
- 2022-07-12 Fluence and HAS University partner to explore dynamic lighting strategies
- 2022-07-11 Monitoring growing conditions and tracking strawberries with IoT apps
- 2022-07-11 “Autonomous Growing is helping us to achieve more”
- 2022-07-11 Trolleys help growers in hot climates deal with labor shortages
- 2022-07-06 Robots - the perfect worker when there are severe staff shortages?
- 2022-07-06 Growing cucumbers vertically brings future for Finnish growers nearby
- 2022-07-05 Working towards an autonomous greenhouse in the AGROS project
- 2022-07-04 Peruvian designers create an intelligent robotic arm to control the quality and growth of seedlings for the agro-industry
- 2022-07-01 Beijing builds a test application scenario for cherry tomato harvest robots
- 2022-06-30 Ecobloom's technology aims to make indoor farming smarter