- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
- Sales Manager Citrus
Top 5 -yesterday
- New 15-acre greenhouse in Kentucky the first of three to be opened by Q4 2022
- “The climate in Sicily truly makes our tomatoes unique”
- China's first artificial intelligence 5G agricultural robot comes out
- Australian-based Provenance Propagation visits Boal Systems
- Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Frank van Kleef of Royal Pride about energy management:
'It is expensive to move heat from one place to another'
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 Kent farm to power greenhouses using river source heat pump
- 2022-09-28 Photosynthetic brand launched by Rift Labs
- 2022-09-27 CHP systems offer growers more flexibility
- 2022-09-27 RAYN software available for growers' computers to control crop illumination
- 2022-09-23 High energy costs suffocate Spain's irrigation
- 2022-09-23 The Restrain CO2 extractor said to save store managers ‘thousands’ on energy cost
- 2022-09-22 France: Pilot hydrovoltaic project powering hydroponic farm officially opened
- 2022-09-22 Mexican grower installs double climate screen system
- 2022-09-22 UK farm businesses to have energy bills halved as part of new scheme
- 2022-09-21 "High energy prices lead to many emotional conversations at kitchen tables"
- 2022-09-20 "In Belgium, the greenhouse sector is bearing the brunt of the energy crisis"
- 2022-09-20 "If this continues, there will soon be increasingly fewer Dutch vegetables"
- 2022-09-20 Adapted tomato cultivation and also 'CHP story' under pressure 'if this continues'
- 2022-09-14 Using coatings to save energy
- 2022-09-13 Mixing solar power and agriculture: a blueberry farm does a test run
- 2022-09-12 Cavity screen saves energy without major system modifications
- 2022-09-09 Agrivoltaics: Co-locating solar and agriculture yields mutual benefits
- 2022-09-09 "There'll be fewer Finnish tomatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-08 UK: ‘Cucumber capital’ growers selling up as Brexit and energy crisis hits vegetable industry
- 2022-09-08 Partnership to deliver energy savings to CEA facilities