- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
Excalibur Plastics grows along with the Mexican greenhouse industry
The supplier established roots more than a year ago in Queretaro, under the name of Excalibur Plastics MEX, and it has been prospering productively since then. Colasanti: "As of now, our Mexican division carries three main products: Greenhouse Poly, Coco Fiber, and Water Storage Systems. Although, since we established a presence, it is clear that the Mexican agricultural community identifies with the importance of new technology in order to advance. So consequently, we are currently in the midst of establishing additional market share with new products: Energy Saving Screen Systems, Insect Screens, and Woven Groundcover."
Colasanti stressed that Excalibur Plastics realizes the potential in Mexico. "We realize that the country’s agricultural sector is becoming much more innovative. Excalibur is devoted to supplying high-tech, high-quality products to support and assist in further developing Mexico’s agricultural segment. Moreover, our most superior ability is to provide quality service to all customers, given that we are able to carry a vast amount of stock."
The Excalibur Plastics Group will be present at the Expo AgroAlimentaria in Irapuato, Guanajuato from November 24-27, with a new improved and revamped exhibit at booth #600. "We will be displaying all current products and introducing our new products. Furthermore, we are enthusiastic about informing and educating the agricultural communal on our products, and the benefits of them for the whole industry," Colasanti concluded.
For more information:
David Boutros (e-mail)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Greenhouses that tell you how they are doing: Can you imagine?
- 2023-02-07 US: Amazon backed greenhouse starts selling via Amazon Fresh
- 2023-02-06 Russian growers supported with lease contracts
- 2023-02-03 Restart for bankrupt 30MHZ within Sobolt group
- 2023-02-03 Managing the greenhouse from the cloud: opportunities with SaaS
- 2023-02-03 “Everbearers profit from data-driven approach”
- 2023-02-01 Baby vs. teen leaf : what’s the best approach for loose leaf lettuce?
- 2023-02-01 Dutch bell pepper grower installs 20MW electrode boiler
- 2023-01-31 Why irrigation and nutrients should be well distributed in substrate bags
- 2023-01-31 Measuring flesh firmness has never been easier for cherries and blueberries
- 2023-01-30 "Ultrapure peroxide leads to lower plant mortality and increased disease control"
- 2023-01-26 "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- 2023-01-26 "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- 2023-01-19 Energy saving potential with new farm management system SBE
- 2023-01-18 New solar panels show growers the light
- 2023-01-16 The influence of wind load on greenhouses and prevention points
- 2023-01-11 “20 percent more fruit with our 2LEVEL cultivation system”
- 2023-01-11 CAN (ON): Researcher using technology to improve sustainability of indoor farming
- 2023-01-11 Tech solutions bring agriculture alive near hyper-saline Dead Sea
- 2023-01-11 “No worries about accumulating sodium concentrations”