- Commercial Manager Spain
- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Breeder Yuksel inreases presence in Canada, hires Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark is a familiar face in the North American greenhouse industry. In his early career he started as an assistant grower at Mastronardi Produce, later he became responsible for managing 30 acres of TOVs at Nature Fresh Farms. Tyler also started the specialty tomato program from 0 to 16 acres at this grower, and later he became responsible for the selection of varieties for upcoming seasons. With over 700 tomato and 300 pepper varieties grown to date, he has gained plenty of product knowledge and understanding. Later on, Tyler served as Biological Systems Specialist at Koppert Canada.
Tyler Clark, the new Director of Operations Americas at Yuksel
"We are very pleased to announce that Tyler Clark is our new Director of Operations for the Americas," said Ziya Yildiz, crop specialist and research director at Yuksel Tohum. "Tyler is a very energetic person whom it is very easy to get along with, he brings in years of experience with greenhouse growing and has extensive experience on seed trials. He knows exactly what the North American grower is looking for in a variety, and will play a key role in the development of Yuksel's presence in the North American market."
Yuksel is the largest seed breeder in Turkey's immense greenhouse vegetable industry, the company is 100% owned by Turkish entrepreneurs, and the company is proud of this. The appointment of Tyler Clark and the opening of their North American branch office doesn't come as a surprise; over the last couple of years the breeder invested a significant sum in the research and development of varieties for the North American industry.
Yildiz: "We have a large presence in our home markets on the European mainland, but we noticed increased interest from North American growers as well. Their market is being dominated by Dutch companies, along with Israeli companies. These countries are playing a leading role in our industry and we highly respect all of their pioneering work. But apparently the growers are looking for the alternative that we can offer them. Over the last few years we have also noticed that Canadian growers have started to appreciate our mindset and industry approach. We are looking forward to increasing our business with them and with the addition of Tyler Clark we are confident that we can realize great achievements in the next few years!"
For more information:
Yuksel Seeds Co.
1875 Road 4 East
Kingsville N9Y 2E5
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-13 Arcadia Biosciences to accelerate trait development with CRISPR-Cas9 license
- 2017-06-30 US: Hawaiian seed bank houses world's rarest seeds
- 2017-06-29 Hong Kong Aquagreen Valley cooperates with Rijk Zwaan
- 2017-06-28 ASTA hosts 134th annual convention, elects new leadership team
- 2017-06-27 Looking beyond subsistence farming
- 2017-06-26 From aquaculture to plant breeding
- 2017-06-23 Australian seeds book place in Doomsday shelter
- 2017-06-22 “Flavour, shape and stamina are important in an organic variety”
- 2017-06-22 Public-private partnership boosts Thailand's global seed sector ranking
- 2017-06-21 Webinar: Doing agribusiness in the Philippines
- 2017-06-20 Italy: Coviro relaunches strawberry varieties
- 2017-06-20 New blocky pepper varieties at de Ruiter
- 2017-06-19 German breeders develop ‘open source’ plant seeds
- 2017-06-16 The development of a tomato from seed to fruit
- 2017-06-16 The contribution of international vegetable breeding to Indian companies
- 2017-06-15 "Public private partnerships work together for the benefit of the farmer"
- 2017-06-15 Trial Center Tomato Rijk Zwaan offers complete experience
- 2017-06-14 Grafted cucumbers provide resistance to deteriorating water quality in South Africa
- 2017-06-13 Egypt: Dutch embassy visits Rijk Zwaan Mena Field Days
- 2017-06-12 Syngenta expands tomato catalog in multiple segments