- Senior Agronomist/Horticulturist and Agronomy/Horticulture Manager
- Growers & Assistant Growers
- Plant Biologist
- Ripening Officer Bananas / Exotics
- Grower and Nurser
- Farm Manager
- Floriculture Production Planning Manager
- Agricultural Mechanic / Crop Sprayer Operator
- Technical Services Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Top tips for growing lettuce in a greenhouse
- New packaging for hydroponic fertilizer launched
- UK: Grower reduces greenhouse temperature by more than 6°C during heatwave with no cooling, fog systems
- Taking the wisdom from indoor farming and bringing it into greenhouses
- "Kawaguchi tomato variety good option for consumer, but also good for the grower"
Top 5 -last month
Special Breeding at HortiDaily this month
Breeding is an ongoing industry which is continuously developing. Lately, licenses have become an important subject in horticulture. Who owns the species and how to protect this species?
If your company has a new product or if you have news to share regarding this topic, please let us know. We would like to highlight all aspects related to breeding. You can send a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our editorial staff about writing an article. If you want your company to be featured in this Special every day of this month, it is possible to place a banner.
This special offers a unique possibility to put your own company in the spotlight by placing a banner.
The Special Breeding lasts until August 31. Advertising for one month in the Special in the HortiDaily newsletter costs € 825 and € 435 on the website. On FloralDaily and on our Dutch websites, a banner costs € 700 in the newsletter and € 375 on the website. Placing a banner on more websites is possible at a special rate. Send us an e-mail for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-09-13 Arcadia Biosciences to accelerate trait development with CRISPR-Cas9 license
- 2017-06-30 US: Hawaiian seed bank houses world's rarest seeds
- 2017-06-29 Hong Kong Aquagreen Valley cooperates with Rijk Zwaan
- 2017-06-28 ASTA hosts 134th annual convention, elects new leadership team
- 2017-06-27 Looking beyond subsistence farming
- 2017-06-26 From aquaculture to plant breeding
- 2017-06-23 Australian seeds book place in Doomsday shelter
- 2017-06-22 “Flavour, shape and stamina are important in an organic variety”
- 2017-06-22 Public-private partnership boosts Thailand's global seed sector ranking
- 2017-06-21 Webinar: Doing agribusiness in the Philippines
- 2017-06-20 Italy: Coviro relaunches strawberry varieties
- 2017-06-20 New blocky pepper varieties at de Ruiter
- 2017-06-19 German breeders develop ‘open source’ plant seeds
- 2017-06-16 The development of a tomato from seed to fruit
- 2017-06-16 The contribution of international vegetable breeding to Indian companies
- 2017-06-15 Trial Center Tomato Rijk Zwaan offers complete experience
- 2017-06-15 "Public private partnerships work together for the benefit of the farmer"
- 2017-06-14 Grafted cucumbers provide resistance to deteriorating water quality in South Africa
- 2017-06-13 Egypt: Dutch embassy visits Rijk Zwaan Mena Field Days
- 2017-06-12 Syngenta expands tomato catalog in multiple segments