Top 5 -yesterday
- "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"
- Dutch Berries: 20 hectares of high-tech strawberry cultivation
- How to shift from optimal growth with LEDs to optimal energy usage
- Adjusting irrigation water: bicarbonates vs. pH
- Carbon footprint of importing food could be 7.5x higher than thought
Top 5 -last month
US: New R&D plant identification manager for Pleasant View Gardens
“I’m thrilled to put my knowledge and experience to work for Pleasant View,“ Moseley said. “To be a part of their R&D team and connected with the Proven Winners® brand and genetics is so exciting.”
Moseley will oversee all of the Proven Winners® and Proven Selections® trialing for Pleasant View. He will be on the lookout for potential new plant offerings that will keep Pleasant View on the cutting edge.
Moseley comes to Pleasant View from the University of Florida where he was focused on Masters level plant breeding and genetics, conducting research in direct basil breeding for the Plant Innovation Program. He was a research assistant in the Environmental Horticulture Department, managing multiple research greenhouses, coordinating research breeding and trials, and contributing hands-on breeding.
“Adam brings an expertise to our R&D efforts in keeping with Proven Winners® excellence,” said Bill Riffey, National Sales and Marketing Manager, at Pleasant View. “He understands the brand promise of a Proven Winners® plant and knows what it takes to fulfill that promise.”
For more information:
Pleasant View Gardens
T: +1 603-435-8361
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 "We consider every aspect of bell pepper cultivation to keep moving toward energy-neutral farming"
- 2022-08-10 Nova Siri Genetics research for strawberry cultivation
- 2022-08-10 Call for research needs in aquaponics
- 2022-08-10 Greenhouse grower purchases 75-acre greenhouse in Jalisco, Mexico
- 2022-08-10 "One thing's sure: there will be less lit cultivation next season"
- 2022-08-10 PT: Biobest steps up presence in Portugal with acquisition of Agronologica, changes name to Biobest Portugal
- 2022-08-10 4 case studies on monitoring and optimizing irrigation
- 2022-08-10 US (CA): Rotational fungicide approved for sale in CA
- 2022-08-10 New type of strawberry harvester introduced to the market
- 2022-08-10 Shouguang, Shandong: the capital of vegetables in China
- 2022-08-10 “Developing varieties with resistances takes time but it’s an important role we play as plant breeders”
- 2022-08-10 Western Growers mourns the passing of Hank Giclas
- 2022-08-10 India: Yara Growth invests $50M in ag-fintech company
- 2022-08-10 All Florida pesticide exams now available online
- 2022-08-09 US (ID): Syngenta debuts $15 million global vegetable seeds quality control lab
- 2022-08-09 Cualin Quality signs an agreement with Rijk Zwaan to produce Reddery RZ cherry tomatoes at its high-tech facilities
- 2022-08-09 UK: £15,000 vouchers available for horticultural, food and drink research
- 2022-08-09 Acquiring contracting companies results in Veldhoven Loonwerk
- 2022-08-09 Bowery and Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station to develop disease-resistant spinach
- 2022-08-09 "We can now capture the whole value chain, from young plants to the consumer"