- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Harris Seeds adds sprouting seeds to product line
The sprout seed varieties Harris has selected are some of the most popular available. Gardeners can select from 8 different varieties including alfalfa, broccoli, clover, mung bean, wheat, and a few sprout mixes - spicy mix (mix of radish & clover), bean mix (mix of adzuki, mung and green lentil), and crispy mix (mix of green peas and green and red lentils). Most sprout varieties are also USDA Certified Organic.
Harris Seeds offers a Four Tray Sprouter that makes sprouting simple. The sprouter produces nutritious sprouts in just 3-5 days. Harris Seeds also offers a Sprouting Mason Jar Lid, another easy way to enjoy sprouts. The lid fits most wide mouth mason jars and is made of a durable food-grade plastic with mesh holes big enough to drain well, but small enough to hold in tiny sprout seeds such as alfalfa. The Four Tray Sprouter and Sprouting Mason Jar Lid are both BPA free and dishwasher safe. Sprouting seeds in your kitchen is as easy as it gets, and you’ll provide your family with some of the most delicious, nutritious and healthy treats for the dining table.
See also : https://www.harrisseeds.com/storefront/s-1080-sprouting-seeds.aspx
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-12-04 US: Science and technology to facilitate communication with plants
- 2023-12-01 US (NY): Innovation Lab for Crop Improvement workshop welcomes global plant breeders and social scientists
- 2023-11-22 Crop Trust and Plant Treaty pledging more than $100,000 to safeguard genebanks in Laos and Sudan
- 2023-11-22 Cora Seeds releases ToBRFV-resistant tomatoes
- 2023-11-22 Genetic insights into plant defense and growth trade-offs
- 2023-11-17 USDA proposes changes in approval process of genetically engineered crops
- 2023-11-15 Plant breeders and researchers collaborate for the next generation of legumes to reduce the protein gap in Europe
- 2023-11-13 AU: Breeder secures land to further breeding operations
- 2023-11-09 Turnover of Rijk Zwaan up to 593 million euros
- 2023-11-07 "We believe that such stacked resistance will stand up to new ToBRFV-mutations"
- 2023-11-06 Breeders welcome the adoption of the new Explanatory Notes on Essentially Derived Varieties by the UPOV Council
- 2023-11-06 US (NY): New plot-labeling program supports plant breeders in Global South
- 2023-11-03 US (WI): Julie Dawson honored for crop breeding work for organic systems
- 2023-11-03 "A box filler with excellent disease resistance"
- 2023-10-31 The evolution of plant variety protection in the era of new breeding techniques
- 2023-10-27 Ghana gene bank becomes the 100th depositor to Svalbard Global Seed Vault