- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- 21-year-old student establishes hydroponics business with only P1,000
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Mardenkro expands in Asia and opens factory in China
Mardenkro has been operating in the Chinese horticultural market for years with their products ReduSol and ReduClean. In recent years Mardenkro developed a shading product called ‘SombraSol’ tailored to the average Chinese grower. This new product became popular in only 2 years time which created a fast increasing demand. During 2013 the Mardenkro organization decided to move the production of SombraSol to China. Together with their partner Beijing Rui Xue Global Ltd. the companies worked out detailed plans to start production in the area of Beijing.
During the first week of December a delegation of Mardenkro met up with their Chinese colleagues to install the production equipment that was developed at Mardenkro B.V. in Baarle-Nassau. Within a few days the first productions were made reaching the desired production capacity.
All products in China will be produced according to Mardenkro standards. Mardenkro B.V. is closely involved with the purchasing and production process. Quality control of every batch will be done by the head office in Baarle-Nassau as samples will be send to the Netherlands.
Mardenkro B.V. and Beijing Rui Xue Global Ltd. agreed on a long term strategy to ultimately expand their business throughout China. Mardenkro wishes to develop a common understanding in the Chinese horticultural market of the advantages of shading with coatings.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-24 "Additional costs of up to 40% are hard to pass on, which hampers our operating results"
- 2022-06-24 Syngenta announces Eric Boeck as new Head of North America Seeds business
- 2022-06-24 Oppy welcomes back category director of greenhouse
- 2022-06-24 Vertigo Technologies wins the 2022 Topsector T&U Innovation Prize
- 2022-06-24 The last window is set at Schenkeveld Schiphol
- 2022-06-24 Delayed bell pepper production in Campania
- 2022-06-23 "Finnish growers must switch from heating with peat to much pricier wood chips"
- 2022-06-23 New head of research and development at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- 2022-06-23 Australia's biggest cucumber farm will be a boon for traditional owners
- 2022-06-23 Duda Farm Fresh Foods announces CEO-elect
- 2022-06-23 Air freight demand begins to decrease amid global economic turmoil
- 2022-06-23 Tsingsky: The first glass greenhouse in China to get bankable loan
- 2022-06-23 Fischer Farms hires new sales director
- 2022-06-23 Van Oers United begins operating under new label: Primeale United
- 2022-06-23 Container farming gains momentum
- 2022-06-22 The first pink Barbastro tomatoes are on sale, and the reception is very good
- 2022-06-22 Michiel van Ginkel appointed to CEO Dutch Greenhouse Delta
- 2022-06-22 Ontario Produce Marketing Association announces four new board members
- 2022-06-22 Full lineup of organics highlighted
- 2022-06-22 Demo center being built in Agadir